Discussion in 'Mental Health Disorders' started by Kinetic, Sep 10, 2007.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Kinetic

Kinetic Well-Known Member

Has anyone felt like they couldn't grief in private?
    Always thinking what if someone enters this room right now that type of stuff
  2. Forlornspirit

Forlornspirit Well-Known Member

I've felt that quite a bit. Like: while I'm cutting "What if they walk in? Will I have to go back to the hospital? Will they spend even more money on me trying to find 'the' "cure"?"

I've had it end in panic attacks. Having seisures with a knife in one hand, and my life in the other :(
  3. jhayes0027

jhayes0027 Well-Known Member

I constantly watch the door no matter what I'm doing, whether it be playing a game, listening to music, or sitting in a downed mood. Just paranoid of people and what they might think. Like right now, if someone walked in I would probably minimize all these suicide forum windows and try to open media player quickly. Or just go back to my youtube pages.
  4. Smashed__

Smashed__ Well-Known Member

I'm the same way, I shared SF with my mother but I know if anyone else knew i'd be judged. If my mother saw SF up she'd immedietly ask what i was thinking, am i okay..etc. I pull up itunes or youtube..heh
  5. p3cky

p3cky Account Closed

grr i hate that when your on SF and you are hell worried about someone coming in, i'd to think what my parents or my friends would think about it.
  6. Terry

Terry Antiquities Friend Staff Alumni

Well it don't get better with age. I have learnt to turn off tears at the sound of my son's footfall and all messages are deleted from my email just in case he sees them.
    Sometimes I ache just to be able to let rip without worrying that he'll walk in.
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.