Pro-choice forums

Discussion in 'Help Me! I Need to Talk to Someone.' started by Pienp, Jan 10, 2011.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Pienp

Pienp Active Member

Hello,

I could not find any good forums simply by googling. Is there any chance someone could link me one here?

2. Fitzy

Fitzy Well-Known Member

This is a pro-life site and no one will give you that information. Why don't you stay on this forum and get support. Tell us what's happening for you?

3. Pienp

Pienp Active Member

It's pretty simple, I'm out. Don't see no point in any of this shit. Have been thinking about the final solution for more than 5 years, althought only one attempt behind.

There's really no point in any of this. I woke up every fucking morning to either go to work or to school. At the end of the day, I got nothing (except for the cash). Why should I keep doing this? So that I can die at an old age? No point.

4. Fitzy

Fitzy Well-Known Member

I'm sorry you feel so bad. What else is going on? Have you talked to anyone about your feelings or sought any medical help?

5. Pienp

Pienp Active Member

No plans for medical help (I'm gonna lose my job if it went there I think). Just self-medicating myself with alcohol. It will kill me as time passes by, but not soon enough.

6. doityourself

doityourself Well-Known Member

The alcohol is helping you feel way worse than you have to. Please reach out for help, you dont have to feel this way.

I hope coming here to this site will show you that alot of us struggle and we can help eachother get through these times. I can be there for you, talk to you, listen if you need to vent and hope that one day you will feel good enough to return the favor.

Hope today has been better.

7. Pienp

Pienp Active Member

Thanks a lot for your message, you seem really nice. A simple post without wanting anything for yourself as an exhange is a great deed these times :)

There is no change that I could get some medical help, because that would ruin my career/job completely. So there's really three choices: either continue self-medicating with alcohol to keep the stage up and running, or kill yourself or seek medical help. Right now I choose the alcohol option, because seeking for medical help is simply not an option.

8. doityourself

Thank you nice is not a word I usually hear but thanks for that, lol.

I disagree with you if I can, you have options for medical help unless there is just none to be had by you. You in this life have to choose what it is that makes your life what you want. I know you say you will loose your job but if your in the US than there are laws to protect you. You dont have to see a mental doc for this help, I see my gyno. So noone even has to know.

As for self medicating, I understand I do that to (pot), but in the end it hurts us way more than helps. I know its easier doing that than realizing that you really need to do this next step to better yourself, I could shove these words Im giving you right down my own throat.

Do you know what triggers your feelings and thoughts?

9. Pienp

Pienp Active Member

I know what triggers my feelings and thoughts. The whole problem is that I'm just so goddamn tired of this life. There is really no point, I just have to do and do and do and do and achive and achive and achive forever. And at the end, I got nothing (I don't feel like I'm getting anything, I'm just fine with my current pay and job).

But what is really the point? Tomorrow, I will wake up once again as the bell rings. And that is what I will do the rest of my days. Why? I will die anyway at some point (propably in a few years actually). Why the hell wait?

And I live in Finland, not in the US. There's also a lot of laws to protect the working man and the medical services are free (and also top quality), but after getting the pills then what? Why should I hang around in here?

10. doityourself

Because those feelings, that little voice in your head telling you BS, will dissolve, or atleast lessen, so you can continue on with your life. Right now your in a holding pattern now sure what you want, how to get it, all that crap but once you unfog your mind dont you think you could come up with some things that will change for you for the better?

Can you think back to the time where you were excited about growing up, what you thought you were going to have out of life. Have you forgotten all those goals youve made for yourself.

11. Pienp

Pienp Active Member

Most of them I have forgot. They don't really get you anywhere. The goals will simply bring more workload. Workload, for what?

But yeah, I need to go to sleep now so that I can wake up tomorrow to get to work. C U tomorrow, and thanks for your kind and caring messages.

12. doityourself

anytime, PM me if you ever want to talk,

Hope tomorrow will be better than today.

Maybe tomorrow, try something out of the ordinary, take a differant route to work, or go somewhere youve been craving for lunch. Life is all about the little things that the depression/anxiety/stress just doesnt let us see. Keep your eyes open for them.

13. lifeisgood

lifeisgood Member

If you find somewhere, let me know. I'm done with living through this pain.

14. Dave_N

Dave_N Banned Member

I've heard of sites where people get together and encourage someone to harm themselves while they look on via webcam. I don't think that is what you really want. Get help.

15. iliketotalk15

iliketotalk15 New Member

The sites I've been on never encourage people to hurt themselves and they definitely don't ask to watch people do it. They just accept that suicide is a legitimate answer to the pain that they feel. Obviously this site isn't the kind to subscribe to that thinking, but I figure I would clear up a misconception. I'm sure there are sites out there that do as you say, but not any that I've seen and not the few legitimate pro-choice sites.

16. WildCherry

WildCherry Staff Member ADMIN

Thread closed; SF is pro-life, and giving information out to pro-choice sites is against the guidelines.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.