Pro-life?

Status
Not open for further replies.
A

Aquariamethystea

If they made suicide illegal, they'd have to throw your corpse in jail.

:laugh:

I can imagine that the crooked religious politicians would try to do that. They'd waste millions of dollars on hiring people to maintain the bodies, and to guard the prisons in order to make sure that there aren't any looters.

nedflanders

Pro-death = Everyone should go kill themselves and others.
Pro-choice = People who want to live, live. People who don't and has a reason to not want to live, die.
Errum, no. Pro-choice = People who want others to live, allow them to live. People who don't, kill.

Abortion != suicide.

Choose between torture and death. While you're choosing, please think about why suicidal people choose death over pain and torture.
Again, suicide != abortion. You might find life worse, and therefore choose to kill someone else. That's narcissistic.

The one thing I'm grateful to suicideforum for, is that I don't have to meet you all in real life.

Snowman

Errum, no. Pro-choice = People who want others to live, allow them to live. People who don't, kill.
Pro-choice people aren't murderers. :unsure:
Saying that pro-choice people kill others is like saying all pro-life people are vegetarians and that they won't even kill an ant by accident.

You might find life worse, and therefore choose to kill someone else. That's narcissistic.
I mean choose between your own death and your own pain and torture that you're going through. Not someone else's death and someone else's torture.

Last edited by a moderator:
Status
Not open for further replies.

Please Donate to Help Keep SF Running

Total amount
$145.00
Goal
$255.00