Pro Plus

Discussion in 'Midnight Owl' started by LenaLunacy, Dec 5, 2008.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. LenaLunacy

LenaLunacy Well-Known Member

Anyone got any experience of the stimulant, containing caffeine; Pro Plus. Supposed to help relieve tiredness. Does it actually? Lol.

2. snowraven

snowraven Well-Known Member

Hey Lena, depends how tired you are and how awake you want to be. Pro Plus are really not very strong at all. I'll chat with you about them. Lots of love.xxx

3. NPNS

NPNS Well-Known Member

It really depends on how sensitive you are to caffeine. For me, 2 won't do anything anymore (been taking it daily for years). And also how tired you are. Need to take it juuust as you're starting to get tired - not when about to fall asleep, as it'll have sod all effect apart from wake you up early. ;)

4. Locket

Locket Well-Known Member

it does work. it got me through my exams!! i love it :biggrin:
    although had to go over the recommended dose because it's meant as a 'pick me up' rather than a 'STAY AWAKE' thing.

5. LenaLunacy

LenaLunacy Well-Known Member

How many would you recommend taking to get me through a night then? :)

6. Locket

Locket Well-Known Member

get you through a night? just of being awake or doing something? because they don't give you energy, just make you seem awake.
    and it all depends on how tolerant you are to caffine... i would take 2 to start with (as recommended) and wait a while ... you may not notice the effects as quick as you'd like... and then every time you think you're beginning to feel less awake, take another 2.. but don't make it too frequent, try and keep it to like 2 every hour or something.
    although, for my exams i used to take 6 about half an hour before i went in..
    not recommended coz i think it could do something to your heart maybe :dunno: .. just see what works for you :smile:

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.