Pro-Suicide forums

Discussion in 'Suicidal Thoughts and Feelings' started by filtereyeblind, Jul 27, 2010.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. filtereyeblind

filtereyeblind New Member

Does anyone know any pro suicide forums?

It comes down to quality of life, that should be the criteria of Euthanasia and it is in a lot of cases. Anyone know where I can find information to a cocktail of drugs I can purchase at my local pharmacy that will induce a peacefull successfull death?

Thank you

2. CloudCatching

CloudCatching Well-Known Member

I'm sure some of us do, but we're not allowed to disclose such information over this website. As stated in the rules.

3. Ed.

Ed. Well-Known Member

My post was harsh.

Last edited by a moderator: Jul 27, 2010
  4. wheresmysheep

wheresmysheep Staff Alumni

We dont discuss methods here, nor will we tell you where t get the method to kill yourself

5. Petal

Petal SF dreamer Staff Alumni SF Supporter

Welcome!

As everyone else has said.. we can't discuss methods here. Do you want to talk about why you want to die?

6. filtereyeblind

wow that was fast

well my email is -removed- for those of you that do know any information on what I asked it would give me some peace of mind knowing it.

Last edited by a moderator: Jul 27, 2010
  7. Petal

Petal SF dreamer Staff Alumni SF Supporter

sorry I've removed your email. No one here is going to help you commit suicide, or help you with methods. Please read the site guidelines.

8. Dave_N

Dave_N Banned Member

Why do you want to die so badly? Death will come eventually when the time is right, but for now why not try and get better?

9. Marty482

Marty482 Well-Known Member

IM praying for you. PLEASE STAY HERE WITH US. WE will be your friends and help you find a way back to life and happiness. STAY here with HOPE!!!!

Praying,

Marty

10. Scum

Scum Well-Known Member

We can't help you die, but what this site can do is to try and help you find positive ways to make changes and improve whatever is going on for you. It can provide you with options and choices that you may not realise you had.

Do you want to talk about what has led you to this point?

11. Stranger1

Stranger1 Forum Buddy & Antiquities Friend

Everyone has already said it.. If you want to talk about it PM me and I will listen to you..

12. filtereyeblind

I have found what I was looking for and am very relieved. I feel liberated knowing of a way to peacefully die. I believe we all have a right to choose when we can die.

13. Scum

Scum Well-Known Member

Is there a particular reason you posted and told us that?

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.