probably going to kill myself soon.

Discussion in 'Suicidal Thoughts and Feelings' started by aki, Jan 11, 2009.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. aki

aki Well-Known Member

In the next few weeks probably. I have no idea what to do with these feelings..,I don't seem to really act like a 'normal' suicidal person. I can't do anything, I'm stuck in this place between life and death. I'm going to burn and destroy everything I've ever written, all my clothes, smash up my computer. If I could destroy everything I've touched I would. What the hell was I born for? Someone once told me I should have been strangled at birth, and you know they were right.
    What the hell am I going to do? And I'm scared because of the method but it's the only thing that will work really. And I'm scared because I have to destroy this part of me telling me not to die.

2. Locket

Locket Well-Known Member

no you don't! you have to keep that part of you alive, the part that's telling you to live! i don't know what brought this on, but it's not worth dying for! that horrible, horrible person who said that, they shouldn't be able to speak!
    please hun, talk to us on here, we're here for you, don't turn to this!
    :heart:

3. Hurted

Hurted Well-Known Member

Hello!

Why are you feeling this way?

I really hope that you won't harm yourself. Im glad that part of you still wants to stay live.

Take care :hug:

4. the fleet asleep

the fleet asleep Well-Known Member

if even the tiniest part of you wants to live, then you owe it to yourself to live. fighting suicide is hard, so you should take great pride that even a part of you is willing to carry on the exhaustive fight.

just because you destroy the physical evidence of your existence doesnt mean that youll feel any better about not wanting to. if you need to simplify just to cope, then by all means, do so. if you feel you need to start fresh, and rid yourself of some things you used to identify with, then maybe you should. but dont destroy everything you have out of anger or depression. youre not the sum of your possesions

i hope talking about it has loosesned the tightness that surrounds you a bit.

5. snowraven

snowraven Well-Known Member

You've touched a lot of us here at the forum and whatever you chose to do you can't destroy the memories we would have of you. Keep hold of that part of you that doesn't want to give in. You can beat this and we are here to help in whatever way we can. Message me anyway, anytime. If I'm online I'll get back to straight away. If not then as soon as I can. Stay safe my friend.

6. SAVE_ME

SAVE_ME Well-Known Member

Don't do it. I've enjoyed talking to you over the past week or so. Whatever it is I'm sure you can battle through it. Remember, I'm here if you need to talk :hug:

7. Stranger1

Stranger1 Forum Buddy & Antiquities Friend

Hey Ripper,
    Don't listen to those thoughts. It isn't you it's depression raising it's ugly head and lying to you!! You are a good person and I know we have never talked before but I read your posts.
    You have that inner voice that is crying out for help, so why not seek it out? You really should talk to a professional because you can't fight depression by yourself!! We are here for you and will offer you all the support that we can, maybe even give you some ideas that will help you to cope.
    Please don't harm yourself, it's not the right way to go. You can PM me anytime you need to talk I am usually lurking around here somewhere all different times of the day and night. I don't sleep much. Stay Safe!!~Joseph~

8. wheresmysheep

wheresmysheep Staff Alumni

elizabeth, please dont :hug: dont kill the part of you thats telling you not to die. LISTEN to it huni. please.

whoever told you that you should have been strangled at birth was wrong. hug please talk to me, pm me msn me anything :hug:

9. Petal

Petal SF dreamer Staff Alumni SF Supporter

Elizabeth :sad:

Please don't do this. You will be missed too much :(
    We all care about you here and I'm sure a lot of people IRL care about you too.
    I hope you reconsider,If you need someone to talk to PM me :hug:

10. Dave_N

Dave_N Guest

Hold on to that little part of you that is telling you that you want to live ripper. Please don't try to end your life hun. Don't listen to that jerk who told you that you should have been strangled at birth. That is a horrible thing to tell a person. There must be something about life that you like. Please don't give up. :hug:

11. aki

aki Well-Known Member

thanks just going through a very hard time. trying to hold on...kind of hard.

12. mystereo2099

mystereo2099 Well-Known Member

yeh one day at a time, hit me up on msn if you want to talk about it. pm me for the email - i don't know you and you don't know me so it should be interesting.

one more day...

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.