Probably gonna kill myself...in public

Discussion in 'Suicidal Thoughts and Feelings' started by Orlando, Aug 21, 2013.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Orlando

Orlando Member

Probably? Lol, no. Definitely. Too many people have emotionally hurt me. Too many. Now, this is the time where I stop giving a straight fuck of who would get traumatized as they witness my death in a busy mall.

Sorry, I'm done caring. People don't give half a shit about me, so why the fuck should I care about them? Good fucking riddance to this sorry ass planet.

2. Corey1221

Corey1221 Active Member

I understand you're hurting but choosing this while you're upset is probably not the best time to ponder it.

3. emily83

emily83 Well-Known Member

their are nice people in the world.

you've just obviously not found them yet

what else is making you feel like you are?

their must be more..

4. WildCherry

WildCherry Staff Member ADMIN

Please talk to us. There are people who care and who won't hurt you. Here if you ever need someone to talk to.

5. total eclipse

total eclipse SF Friend Staff Alumni

I am sorry you are hurting so deeply inside hun these people who have hurt you don't give them any power ok don't harm yourself over them You stay here talk to us we will listen and not judge you please keep talking to us

6. Orlando

Orlando Member

I'm looking for a real friend, not someone that will just say "I know how you feel", pretending that they even slightly care.

7. Acy

Acy Mama Bear - TLC, Common Sense Staff Member Safety & Support

Hi, Orlando. What's been happening, how have people hurt you so much? I do care that you're hurting. It sounds like it's been rough for you. Around if you want to talk.

8. Lost and tired

Lost and tired Well-Known Member

Orlando, don't let the fuckers who hurt you win. Bollocks to them. Don't die to spite them, live to show them youre better than them. People on this forum do know how you feel and aren't pretending to care about you. They genuinely worry about you. The way I see it if one person here is helped away from the edge then there is a tiny glimmer of hope for the rest of us, Sorry about the swearing but Im fucking livid. Stay safe and they can go fuck themself.

9. WildCherry

WildCherry Staff Member ADMIN

I won't say I know how you feel, because I don't. But I do care.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.