Probably not the world's biggest crisis, but...

Discussion in 'Help Me! I Need to Talk to Someone.' started by RainbowChaser, May 21, 2007.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. RainbowChaser

RainbowChaser Well-Known Member

I'm about to go to bed and cry again, for the third night in a row.

Tomorrow I have an interview. Wednesday I'm going to be so busy I won't be used to it. But if I don't find something to do on Thursday and Friday, I'm as good as dead.

I just need to get as far as the weekend. I have no idea how I'll survive after the weekend, but my main concern so far is getting there.

Help me? :sad:
  2. Insignificant

Insignificant Account Closed

i making projects in my house to do. today i'm cleaning the carpet. i have cleaned all the tracks to the windows and doors. i have washed the walls and cleaned out closets. i don't know just a suggestion. i always feel really good when i have completed them too and that helps. please take care
  3. Tara

Tara Guest

I have an interview tomorrow too! (though i feel like not going :()
    good luck!! :hug:

Can you not make plans with friends? or go "job hunting" anything to take your mind off things, and get out of the house?

sorry im not much help <3
  4. Twisted Sweet Lies

Twisted Sweet Lies Well-Known Member

-Watch a movie
    -Read a book
    -Go for a run

Just find things to do
  5. resistance

resistance Staff Alumni

Busy week, but I know you can do it hun. Try and take breaks and chill out between events like watching a movie or coming online. Good luck for tomorrow, I'll be thinking of you. :hug:
  6. slim_to_none

slim_to_none Well-Known Member

keep yourself busy. as everyone has said, do things, do anything. literally, anything.
    the weekend isnt too far away.
    take it minute by minute, baby steps. and you'll make it.
    take care. and pm if needed.
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.