• Do You Use The SF App? - If you do, even just for notifications, please can you like the post in forum news / announcements? Ty :) (Just collecting numbers)

Problem with preferences in my account

SillyOldBear

So very tired of everything.
Staff Alumni
I was messing with the preferences on my account yesterday. Somehow I wiped out all the people I was following. Only those I don't follow show up. Any idea how this might have happened and it can be fixed. No rush on this.

1964dodge

when you help others you help yourself
Forum Pro
SF Supporter
I was messing with the preferences on my account yesterday. Somehow I wiped out all the people I was following. Only those I don't follow show up. Any idea how this might have happened and it can be fixed. No rush on this.
see what happens when you let old people like us near technology lol. I'm sorry I had to lmao at this I've done similar stuff with technology. I hope you get it back..mike...*hug

Walker

✮.·.☆ Mr. Fantastical ☆.·.✮
Staff member
ADMIN
SF Social Media
SF Supporter
Possibly from marking "members only" can view your profile. Try unchecking that and refreshing? You were previously marked as "followed members only". Not sure if that'll make a difference but one by one we can see play with things.

Please Donate to Help Keep SF Running

Total amount
$100.00
Goal
$255.00