Problem with the site or my phone

dandelion s

RAW, well done
SF Supporter
The pages keep showing fuzzy grey bands and or black bands. Sometimes the whole screen breaks up into small rectangular boxes at times overlapping. And all bouncing occasionally. May be my phone but wondering if it could be the site. It is not happening on other sites.

dandelion s

RAW, well done
SF Supporter
The pages keep showing fuzzy grey bands and or black bands. Sometimes the whole screen breaks up into small rectangular boxes at times overlapping. And all bouncing occasionally. May be my phone but wondering if it could be the site. It is not happening on other sites.
Top teal colored band with menu disappears too.

dandelion s

RAW, well done
SF Supporter
It seems as though the standard and dark work slightly better than light at first but gradually deteriorate. Also just noticing that the items on the menu bar are gathered a bit to the right in dark and standard modes but in light. And going from page to page is what seems to disrupt the display. SF is the only site that this occurs on and this is only on my phone. Not on my iPad. And this has only been in the past few days shortly before my original post about it.

CodeX

Controversial Figure
SF Artist
Will you be able post a screenshot when this happens "showing fuzzy grey bands and or black bands. Sometimes the whole screen breaks up into small rectangular boxes at times overlapping. " also is there any change in zoom in setting for this site?

dandelion s

RAW, well done
SF Supporter
Will you be able post a screenshot when this happens "showing fuzzy grey bands and or black bands. Sometimes the whole screen breaks up into small rectangular boxes at times overlapping. " also is there any change in zoom in setting for this site?
here are 3:

Screenshot_20200830-083742.png Screenshot_20200830-083818.png Screenshot_20200830-083941.png

dandelion s

RAW, well done
SF Supporter
Wow! That is a mess isn't it Dan?
Yup! fortunately its on and off and seems to be a little less on standard theme. i am not sure, but now trying to retrace, this may have begun after my lest phone updates. it may be something that only has an effect on SF and i’m hopeful that if a cure can’t be figured out that with the next update the problem “will vanish”.

dandelion s

RAW, well done
SF Supporter

dandelion s

RAW, well done
SF Supporter
Just an update that it's been working fair (though occasional trouble) in standard mode for the past 3 days. So sticking with this for the time being.

Thanks
d

Please Donate to Help Keep SF Running

Total amount
$70.00
Goal
$255.00