Problem?

Discussion in 'Mental Health Disorders' started by Elle., Dec 1, 2009.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Elle.

Elle. Well-Known Member

Hi everyone I kinda need some advice..or whatever you have to comment :)

I'm not sure if there is something wrong or not..

Well, one day I can starve myself and keep that up without problem whatsoever.

The next day could be as if a switch turned in my head and I eat all day long.

Sometimes I have this over longer periods. I'll starve myself for a week or two and then sort of 'catch up' by binging.

I'm at a normal body weight I'd say but don't feel comfortable with it....

I'm always thinking about food, and praise myself f I go through a day without food. I exercise a lot when I feel good but I get depressed after binging and even give up exercising then..which I have to make 'right' by not eating the day after^^

Kinda weird writing this :S I mad eup all thes elittle 'rules' for myself. Many more than these.

I've never told anyone

2. savetoniqht

savetoniqht Well-Known Member

You can have problems with eating even if you don't have a classic "eating disorder," but it sounds like a lot of your eating problems are surrounding depression. The best thing to do right now is to get help before it is too late. You sound like you're at risk of developing an eating disorder and I promise you that is not a path you want to go down. Try talking to your doctor or a counselor... they're trained to help you. Good luck, feel free to PM me if you want to talk more in depth about anything. :hug:

3. downunder

downunder Well-Known Member

I can relate and I think I pretty much do the same.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.