1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

probly not supposed to be in this listing

Discussion in 'Suicidal Thoughts and Feelings' started by whytryanymore, Jul 23, 2010.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. whytryanymore

whytryanymore Well-Known Member

ok so for the last two weeks i have been helping my dad and a friend haul and compact 200+ yards of dirt to get a barn and a shop ready for concrete. crappy work but ive loved the fact that i m helping and contributing, today my dad who has stage 4 colon cancer over worked himself i told him he shouldnt work tomorrow but he sais he will be. ive gone straight to the boss and told him i dont care what he sais he will not work tomorro no matter how much we need his help, i can run the bobcat to haul the dirt into the spot it needs to be hauled into and do the rest by hand if need be. i dont care if it kills me my dad is more important to the family, he holds us together. i feel great cuz i am finally doing something possitive, even though i am getting in over my head i will do this its my chance to shine i must do it. i feel great about myself for the first time since i can remember and i would do anything to keep this feeling but i dont know what will happen if i fail, most likely suicidal thoughts again.
    Love you all thanks soo much for helping me all who have helped or commented on my post or anyones that i have read you are the reason i am still here today and i thank you :irony:

2. Marty482

Marty482 Well-Known Member

Glad you feel better. Praying for you!!!!

3. Dave_N

Dave_N Banned Member

Glad to hear that you are feeling better and contributing on the job site. I hope that things work out well for you. :hug:

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.