Discussion in 'Rants, Musings and Ideas' started by Kaos General, May 15, 2010.

1. Kaos General

Kaos General Well-Known Member

I have noticed something about myself, i am the undisputed king of procrastination. I have only got motivation for putting thigs off. I guess it does get me into trouble now and again but why do i keep doing it?
  2. neohume

neohume Well-Known Member

hey dont try to dress it up your just lazy :tongue:

i'm just the same :mellow:

j/k, i understand what you mean i have the same issue, im really not a lazy person, but sometimes(always) i have trouble doing things that i really should be doing.

3. Kaos General

lol i am lazy lol
  4. alison

alison Well-Known Member

lol well i'm the queen of procrastination!

when i was hospitalized my counselor there told me i needed to banish the word "lazy" (along with "stupid") from my vocabularly lol. she said it doesn't do anyone any good, and she doesn't believe in the word lazy. its more that your motivation to do your work is less than your motivation to do other things. she said for me it was a combination of feeling burnt out from years of being a workaholic, anxiety/fear of failure, and depression giving me low energy. Maybe some of tha tapplies to you?

Of course, it doesn't applyu to me. I'm just a lazy asshole lol
  5. WildCherry

WildCherry Staff Member ADMIN

LOL so am I!
  6. IV2010

IV2010 Well-Known Member

I never used to be a procrastinator but i am now....
    at my age I like to call it "burnout"
  7. Ed.

Ed. Well-Known Member

Yeah, I am too =\
  8. Kaos General

Im getting to the point where im putting off the things ive put off months ago lol if that makes any sense at all
  9. spiritxfade

spiritxfade Well-Known Member

Yeah, I can't find motivation to do anything related to schoolwork, including studying for exams, which start this week. Honestly, I just don't care anymore. School is unimportant to me now. Heck, nevermind schoolwork, I can't find the motivation to do anything, even things I used to love feel like a drag now. I put off everything, and I used to never procrastinate.
  10. Forgotten_Man

Forgotten_Man Well-Known Member

You and I both. I have to be moved out of my old apartment by this Friday and I have not even started cleaning.
  11. jabooty

jabooty Banned Member

woah woah woah...

there is no one lazier than me! if you girls are the queen of lazy...i am the king of uber laziness!

hey why do it today, if it can wait until tomorrow!