Professionals just can't say sorry

Discussion in 'I Have a Question...' started by total eclipse, Mar 28, 2010.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. total eclipse

total eclipse SF Friend Staff Alumni

Why is it someone with a professional degree in psychology can hurt others then not apologise can hurt others and feel it had nothing to do with his take on the situation can hurt others make them leave then do nothing to stop it
    I have lost so many friends because he doesn't see or want to see how he can hurt and cause pain They are hurting so sensitive yet it is not his problem even though he was the one that posted the hurt I hate how professionals think they are above wrong doing i hate it and i wish i had the nerve to tell him to class up and admit his wrong and apologise what a stupid way to loose someone so caring because he is too arrogant to admitt wrong doing I hate men i hate him i hate professionals they don't care they don't have empathy or caring for noone they lie they all lie.
  2. Bambi

Bambi Well-Known Member

awww violet I am sorry to hear your psychologist is a jerk to you. Please don't let it taint you to all professionals though as there are some good ones out there...any chance you can try and arrange to see someone else?

Take care :arms:
  3. total eclipse

It is not my psychologist thank god it is someone else and he hurts people and he shouldn't it is not right too above admitting he can be wrong i dont' care he has lost some great people because he couldn't say sorry. his loss even though he won't admitt it.
  4. Bambi

Bambi Well-Known Member

oh my mistake...I think the guy is still a jerk and you are right it is his loss but still makes life a lot less pleasant if you didn't have to deal with his bullshit.
  5. total eclipse

Yeh i don't need this now they were my friends now ican't talk to them because he is to above saying he was wrong and they both left now. I don't care now it just makes me hate myself more because i did not stick up for them i have no back bone i just run
  6. total eclipse

its okay breath youwill be okay
  7. IV2010

IV2010 Well-Known Member

I'm sorry volet....there certainly are some morons out there...big hug to you...
  8. empty101

empty101 Well-Known Member

I've always thought professional psychologists and the like weren't the best people to get help from. They have to be concerned about their image, always look down on their patients and can often treat them as textbook cases.

They're useful, but don't take them too seriously. I'm no professional, if you need to let it all out feel to let it all out. I promise I won't be arrogant.
  9. KittyGirl

KittyGirl Well-Known Member

hmm... professionals are people too.
    Just-- supposedly 'smarter' people; I think.
    And everyone makes mistakes. Even smart people...or... especially smart people, really...
    some people manage to skip past important (simple-perhaps) parts of life and human interaction without realizing it. apologies, thankyous and greetings <- things of that sort.

I'm not positive about what happened to you, violet- but I hope that you can forgive him for being an ass. You don't need the weight of whatever he's pushed on you. Some people are just inconsiderate.
  10. wastedmylife

wastedmylife Well-Known Member

don't trust anyone but yourself, I could care less what kind of degree someone has, just cuz someone has a degree doesn't mean they are smart
  11. Things

Things Well-Known Member

Sorry you're going through this, Violet. You and your friends don't deserve to be treated like this.
  12. total eclipse

No we don't i told him his words cause pain he doesn't hear
  13. SuicideIsTheWrongOption

SuicideIsTheWrongOption Well-Known Member

Professionals are paid to give their opinion, so they think they are above such things as being wrong or apologizing.
  14. total eclipse

he hurts people and doesn't care what kind of doctor does that myfriends cared for everyone never malicious never he deleted what was posted which proves he read it wrong he accuses them of things they never did and then tells me to shut up about it right thanks for getting rid of everyone thanks why do you think i hate dam professionals they don't listen they don't see they don't care they just pretend then they get away with everything i am tired now i don't feel anything i am so tired no feeling i guess that good no feelings are better thsi way i don't to feel anymore i don't want to feel.
  15. total eclipse

i will never ever understand people how they can hurt others and not even feel sorry for it how they can accuse people of things that aren't true how they feel they can do no wrong i just want to understand but told let it go let it go but how when they cared never hurt anyone never and he got them to leave too. i don't care anymore i just need togo away somehow go away and fade into the air fade disappear where there is no way iwill feel sadness or pain as i will be invisible nothing again it was easier not feeling i just did not exist
  16. plates

plates Well-Known Member

:hug: violet, you said your friends have gone. where have they gone to?

i know what you mean. i've met people like this working privately as well in the NHS. a lot of people, i've noticed have serious personal issues going on- and projection can take place especially if people speak up, and you feel like your words are being twisted to fit their way of seeing things that protects them from any kind of challenge from the people they've hurt. it terrifies, and angers me that you saw something that effected you so badly and like you say, it's still going on.
  17. suicider628

suicider628 Well-Known Member

bad idea to make everyone your enemy.
  18. total eclipse

thanks im okay just tired that all tired
  19. total eclipse

you are so sensitive
    so dam gullible too
    you take people at their word
    something now i know not to do