prolly not a crisis.

Discussion in 'Help Me! I Need to Talk to Someone.' started by Crim, Mar 6, 2008.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Crim

Crim Member

I'm new, nobody knows me. w/e. i hate calling this a crisis but im desperate atm.
    very suicidal and unable to think of other ways to distract myself than just make this post as long as possible. irony is, my girlfriend is sleeping right now, behind me on teh bed, hah. right, here it goes. attempt to make a longer post, ran out of inspiration.

still nothin..

mmm im dutch, 21 y/o and male..last time i had cut myself was like 6 months ago. last time i was seriously depressed, uhm about a year ago. cats are red, love guitars..semi acoustic ones.
    green walls, grey tv and a noisy computer.. some glue an old router. miniture rc helicopter wooo picooz ftw. yellow cup with some pear juice in it. love that stuff. note to self: find cellphone charger. hah

2. carol2237

carol2237 Guest

Hello Crim

*huggles* i am sorry you are having a rough time at the moment. Feel free to pm me at any time. Sometimes all you need is someone to talk to, someone that cares

Caroline
    ~If your going through hell, keep on going~

3. Rosenrot

Rosenrot Forum Buddy

Welcome to SF

What troubles you? You can feel free to talk to us about anything you'd like, we won't be judgemental.

4. nagisa

nagisa Chat & Forum Buddy Staff Alumni

Haha!! You're cute. You're post made me smile. :smile:

If you ever want to talk feel free to PM me. :hug:

5. dazzle11215

dazzle11215 Staff Alumni

hi crim, i'm an expert at distractions! seriously... it's one of the things i use to stay alive on those rough, very long, nights, those nights where the urges are so strong.

hanging out in chat on this site can be good, the chat is often light-hearted so it doesn't drag me down (although there are rooms there for the heavy stuff); i chat online with friends in canada and america (earlier timezone means they are awake in the middle of the night), i read the nytimes cover to cover, plus all the election news. i watch music videos on youtube, i write in my diary, i write letters or cards to friends (not the suicide note kind of letters, just how are ya, what are ya doing)

any hope you might wake up yr g-friend when you are so sad? you might be surprised, i'm sure she'd want to be able comfort you when you are down, even though you might not be able to tell her right away how deeply low you are feeling,

hope to see you in chat one night...

:)

catherine

6. Dave_N

Dave_N Guest

Crim, have you tried talking with your girlfriend?

7. Surviving

Surviving Well-Known Member

Whether or not it is a crisis is irrelevant. The fact is you want/need some one to talk to, and we are here for you!

PM/Msg/e-mail me any time! I can't always get back to you right away but maybe I drop a response at just the right time to lighten up ur day :smile:

8. famous.last.words

famous.last.words Forum Buddy

Hey Crim,

You seem really genuine, your post made me laugh in a familiar way.

I hope your feeling a bit better. I have felt the same as you and had my boyfriend asleep in the same house, but i dont want to wake him and ask for help. for many reasons i guess, i dont want to upset him, i think he wont understand and im too scared to open up. are you the same?

xxx

9. Crim

Crim Member

yea and no. ive met my girlfriend through a forum much like this one. at the time i was feeling alot of better and helped her through her rough periods up untill the point she is now. She has said her goodbye's to the forums and "forum-friends", and is trying to live her life in a better way. thinking twice instead of grabbing the knife instantly when something happens. She has been through all that, and has said to me she'd never want to have to do with anything self-injury related again.
    That's what kept me from waking her up. I'm afraid telling her im being suicidal occasionally again, would make her insecure and in a way drag her back down.
    ==
    Yay i survived :p sneaked out the house and took a walk in the dark. Love that, noone on the streets no cars, just the occasionally pet cat and birds everywhere. Peaceful, calm and serene. Lost track of time and came back at 9.30. Oops :p

10. famous.last.words

Im glad to see you are feeling a bit better.

If you cant talk to her, i can understand that. There is alot of support here for you and hopefully we can help get you and your girl to the same place.

PM me anytime you want to chat xx

11. Crim

Crim Member

ill do that, sounds like a genuine offer. =]

12. famous.last.words

it is, anytime :)
    :hug:

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.