Prom is soon

Status
Not open for further replies.

rojer

:sad:

I had a few friends who graduated from highschool and are in college.
And I got to see their prom pics and they looked like movie stars and they
were happy.
I on the other hand probably won't even be going to prom.
I can't get a girl. I have never even had a friend that was female.
I can't look good cuz I'm ugly.
I'm just going to end up staying at home during prom and end up watching T.V
and wonder how much of a good time all my friends are having at prom...

Now I really wish I wasn't born.

NoMotiv

I bet theres a girl somewhere in your year feeling the same way you do. Have you tried asking anyone? It might be scary at first, but why not give it a try? Shes not going to eat you up or anything :) Just find a nice girl and ask her if she wants to go to the prom with you. Who knows...

I bet theres a girl somewhere in your year feeling the same way you do. Have you tried asking anyone? It might be scary at first, but why not give it a try? Shes not going to eat you up or anything :) Just find a nice girl and ask her if she wants to go to the prom with you. Who knows...
Yeppers.

And if not it's not the end of the world. I never went to prom, but I also dropped out at 15.

But if you need to talk you can comntct me anytime. :hug:

:hug:,
Carolyn

Forgotten_Man

Hmmm let me ask you a question do you REALLY think that you life will be any different or better if you go to prom? Fuck I did not go to prom and I know that if I ever think my life would have been better if I had gone to prom I am will shoot myself no questions asked.

Prom is a dressup and pretend you are wealthy and married expereince that is it. You burn a great deal of cash on one night just because people make it seem like it is the greatest thing in the world. I mean I had no female friends and I don't have any in real life. I did not go to prom because I saw what a fraud it was. I had much more fun staying at home saving hundreds of dollars and playing video games. But that is me.

claycad

I'm just going to end up staying at home during prom and end up watching T.V
and wonder how much of a good time all my friends are having at prom...
That's what I did for both my junior and senior prom. At the time I didn't really care, but I suppose now it would be a nice memory to have. I don't dwell over it though.

I recommend you at least try to ask someone. Even if it doesn't turn out well, It is better to regret something you did do instead of something you didn't.

Well that could be good or bad depending on how you look at it

Status
Not open for further replies.

Please Donate to Help Keep SF Running

Total amount
$70.00
Goal
$255.00