proper lonely and low,,,

Discussion in 'Help Me! I Need to Talk to Someone.' started by armsopenwide, Dec 23, 2011.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. armsopenwide

armsopenwide Active Member

anyone interested in this a club, group what ever you want to call it but anyone feeling this way and can, come to mine and we gg and do mad things bungee, skydive, pot holing, etc things like that, nothing but fun, and nothing but people who have no one but will do, we stick together, stronger ones help the weaker ones, we can go walking up mountains, yes im registered blind but done rally and gliding, motor cross, and will do anything to make someone smile so if you scared, come watch me crap it, i dont care as long as you smile, no idiots or fakes, genine people who have had it hard but want some fun, if one cant afford it we all that can chip no questions asked, do everyones idea, no one doing harry carrying though, trust me all you need is one thing to focus on, we can go camping to hiring a boat, done the proper way stupid laws stop things like this, i will not got near spiders or snakes but again yeah if you gonns smile at me freaking then yeah i will, dont give up yet, there is loads of fun to be had from simple to complet crazy things, anyone interested?

2. Cpt-Fantastic

Cpt-Fantastic Banned Member

i´d be up for that, pm me so we can get in touch. i hope more people join in

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.