1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

Prozac

Discussion in 'Therapy and Medication' started by XxMissyMurderxX, Aug 6, 2008.

1. i've been taking prozac for about 4 months now, and its completely changed who i am, i can get really bad mood swings, of real highs and lows but my doctor wont change it...anyone else on it and it has changed em?

2. innocencexisxlove

innocencexisxlove Well-Known Member

Hello.
    I'm on prozac.
    As for changes..
    I see some. but not a lot.
    And they aren't all good...

:hug: glad you see changes

3. Heavenly Star

Heavenly Star Well-Known Member

Hi I took Prozac for a few months and it wasn't any help at all. It made me feel sick and my mood got lower and lower whilst i was on it.

4. LouiseCap

LouiseCap Member

I have been on prozac for just over 3 weeks now. It has made me cut alot more than I did before I started the med. It has made me feel lower also and I guess it's true that it can increase suicidal thoughts since mine increased. But they always blame that on the person would have had those thoughts regardless of the med. :dry:

I am thinking of coming off it cos it's making me have mood swings also and feel more tired. But they did say that it takes 4-6 weeks til I start feeling the benefits so I may hold out til then maybe.

x