Prozac

Discussion in 'I Have a Question...' started by whybother?, Dec 23, 2008.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. whybother?

whybother? Well-Known Member

hey well ive been put on prozac cuz im such a state, anyway ive read up about wat sort of side effects it can cause, and theres ALOT, my friend was put on prozac and she lost 4 stone in 4 months, if i lost that much weight id disapear! i only weigh 10 and a half stone as it is! i didnt really wanna be put on medication but ive got no choice, and now ive found out all this, im shittin it :(

Last edited by a moderator: Dec 23, 2008
  2. ~Tosh~

~Tosh~ Forum Buddy

Ive recently too been put on it, i havent lost weight, i just get headaches and tiredness. everyone is different hun, try it, it might not necessarily make you loose wight too.. :hug:

3. whybother?

i really hope i dont suffer the really bad side effects, cuz i'll just stop taking them, im going through enough as it is, i dont need feeling ill ontop of everything

4. ~Tosh~

~Tosh~ Forum Buddy

5. crookxshanks

crookxshanks Well-Known Member

i had hallucinations after 2days but it affected me that bad because of the drugs that i was taking for my epilepsy so had to come off it straight away. its very rare to have the side-effects that bad.

dont get too stressed out about the side-effects because each drug affects everyone differently. it could be that prozac is the drug for you

6. whybother?

ty very much lexi, very much appreciated :)

and i really hope prozac doesnt mess me up that bad crookxshanks, altho im not on any other medication so i wouldnt of thought so

7. crookxshanks

crookxshanks Well-Known Member

i really wish you luck with it. prozac works for so many people that i know
    pm me if you ever need someone :hug:

8. whybother?

ty for ur support crookxshanks and lexi, i honestly appreciate it :)

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.