Psychic Protection

Discussion in 'Soap Box' started by Aquarius123, Jun 8, 2010.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Aquarius123

Aquarius123 Well-Known Member

PSYCHIC PROTECTION

Because of our inner connectedness we all react to each other from the subconscious level. That’s why psychic protection is of the greatest importance in all human relationships and especially when it comes to dealing with the people with whom we have difficult Karmic lessons to undergo and issues to resolve. Both people in such relationships are vulnerable and wide open to psychic invasions by the negative vibrations they are constantly receiving from each other. Also, the more our spiritual awareness increases, the higher our sensitivity to the detrimental psychic influences that emanate from others becomes.

Therefore, whenever we have to go through hurtful or negative experiences or sense that we are otherwise in danger of absorbing the negativity of those around us, we are in need of protecting our psychic space. If someone around us gives out negative vibrations, intentionally or otherwise, whether they originate from this level of life or any other, the best advice I have ever come across was from White Eagle.

He recommends that in such situations we quickly fold our aura around us, similar to an Angel closing its wings. For me it works best when I say in my mind: ‘Like an Angel folding its wings and like a flower closing its petals when the Sun goes down, I now close my aura around me; I am safe.’ I find it helpful to accompany these words by making some corresponding movements with my hands and taking several deep breaths, breathing in the Great White Light of God and breathing out love.

To my mind, everybody by rights should always have the benefit of this kind of protection. I suggest practising it especially first thing in the morning and last thing at night, as well as any time in between, as and when you feel the need for it.

From the White Eagle Lodge Calendar March 2008: ‘To protect your aura, immediately you feel a hurtful or negative condition, or think you may be picking something up, quickly fold your aura round you, like an Angel folds its wings. Do this mentally. You will help this process by taking several deep breaths. Draw in the Great White Light. Nothing can then touch you; you have got everything within. It is like a flower closing up, as the Sun goes down.’

With love and light,
    Aquarius​

2. boo

boo Well-Known Member

Sugar coated non sense. But if it helps you, then more power to you.

3. Aquarius123

The Power of Thought

Dear Infinite Life - your belief, not mine! Have you ever tried something like this or are you dismissing it out of hand? If so, might you not have missed something? I have not only tried it, but am using it constantly. And yes, it does work!

White Eagle has the following to say about the power of thought in ‘The Lightbringer – Inner Development and Outward Change’: ‘We [your guides in the world of spirit] cannot too strongly emphasise the power of thought. You think that thought is something private – that no-one can read human thoughts; but truly there is no covering to thought. It is heard, it is seen, and moreover it often has a dynamic power, as you have yet to learn. Your thoughts are either helping the world to enlightenment, or are holding back the progress of humanity. Thought can create good health and thought can also heal, but thought can introduce pain and disease, and can disrupt and destroy the bodily, mental and human soul-life.

‘Science is only on the outermost fringe of comprehension of the power of thought. Thought can do anything in the world. Thoughts of anger fear and hate form the root of all suffering and of wars. Thought can also bring forth beauty and harmony, and brotherhood, and all else that men and women long for. We know that by seeing only good, by creating good, by positive thinking we can help to bring about that which is desirable and good.’

With love - Aquarius​

4. boo

boo Well-Known Member

Re: The Power of Thought

You're right it's my opinion, not belief. And no i rather not try it. I prefer the "Duck and Cover" method. I like X-men as much as anyone, but i won't play Professor X.

5. Kaos General

Kaos General Well-Known Member

You seriously expect people on a suicide forum dealing with depression and such not to believe any of this what your saying? If anything your posts amuse the hell out of me,so keep going :irony:

6. Aquarius123

Re: The Power of Thought

I wonder what that might mean?

With love - Aquarius

7. Issaccs

Issaccs Well-Known Member

Never has the term tinfoil hat been so applicable.

8. Perfect Melancholy

Perfect Melancholy SF Friend

If this is true, I must of destroyed so many people, oh and I don't believe in angels.

9. cult logic

cult logic Staff Alumni

Hippie BS.

10. 1izombie

1izombie Well-Known Member

ur gonna need the heavy duty tinfoil for this shit.... hmm it reads like the bible...bunch of shit thats meaningless...

11. Axiom

Axiom Account Closed

Interesting point of view. My mother's beliefes range in deamons and spirits that possess people, and how our internal spirits are strengthened and weakened by the lifestyles that we live. Defiantly not my cup of tea, and to be honest when she spouts this to me I get .. very defensive. But i've recently learned that my defensivness to her "speaking this" stuff, is cutting her off. This lifestyle, isn't something that she can turn off and on, it is simply what she has accepted and believes, and my "defensivness" to it is effectively telling her not to live her life.

Granted there's a balance that she doesn't understand that I simply fucking hate the stupidity of it from my point of view.. I am learning to cope with people talking about their beliefes, and ultimatly understand why i get so defensive(though I think its the narrow generalized numb mindedness of it all that does it for me, but again, defensive). Bet no one will really read this, but try and be a bit more... Supportive of someone elses lifestyle, even if you completely disagree with it. Just because it ranges in your views as "out there", doesn't mean you have the right to bash them for their beliefes.

Can you explain to be how you believe we are all innerly connected? Or do words limit that explination?(Cause in some cases I know they do)

12. morning rush

morning rush Well-Known Member

wow so much negativity from one simple post...I'm disappointed in the people who responded...I mean we're here to support one another, aquarius is simply talking about something that works for him/her and everyone jumped in to make fun of her/him...yea, and then you wonder why your life is so shitty (no offense)

I believe that whatever you sent out, comes back to you...that's the law of action-reaction, just like when you plant seeds, its the same with your actions...there's a ripple effect and an outcome both negative and positive...

the aura that aquarius is talking about has NOTHING to do with religion, its the energy around our body, around plants, animals and also around objects(residual energy)...this is scientifically proven, also there's a camera that can photograph the aura around the body...as more time goes on, more researchers are finding stuff about the aura...

just because she compare to angel wings, doesn't mean its religious...

13. cult logic

cult logic Staff Alumni

I'm going to assume this thread touched some sort of nerve for you.

As almost nothing you said has had anything to do with it.

14. morning rush

morning rush Well-Known Member

yea, I'm guessing you haven't read the whole thread, and if you did O.O wow...you're that lost? or blind? yea...

15. Domo

Domo Well-Known Member

Wow guys, close minded much?

You could at least be respectful.

It's not something that i would choose to do either however i respect that it has helped OP and that's great for them.

16. 1izombie

*edit...im all fucked up ... ignore anything i say....

Last edited by a moderator: Jun 9, 2010
  17. Domo

Domo Well-Known Member

<mod edit: *sparkle* : insulting>
    Who are you to say it has no place on this forum?

18. 1izombie

<mod edit: *sparkle* removing a quote of a post that has been edited above>

lol meh.....

19. cult logic

cult logic Staff Alumni

lol.

You were going off on a tangent about how what he said has nothing to do with religion, when the only real time it was mentioned was an ANALOGY to the bible.

Also, auras are NOT proven by science. Parapsychology is nothing more than pseudo-science.

But I'm ecstatic to see you know what you're talking about...

20. Aquarius123

We are our own creators

Some call them Higher or Shining Beings, I just prefer the term Angels - that's all.

The other day, I came across an interesting article that explains how each one of us is their own creator. I would like to share with you here, as it may provide some useful food for thought:

From ‘Stella Polaris’ June/July 2010 White Eagle on ‘Visualising the Christ Star’: ‘Any form that you imagine or think of, you create. You create it out of soul matter. An author in creating his characters builds them up on the etheric plane. He [usually] does not realise he does so, but if his mind is powerful and he thinks earnestly and powerfully of certain characters and builds them up strongly, they come alive, as thought forms if you like, on the astral plane. Many of those characters remain until their creator comes to meet them. Then the created form has to be absorbed again into its creator. If the character is not a very nice one, it has to be absorbed into the heart [of its creator] by love. This is the law of life. What is created has to be reabsorbed into the creator…

‘Perhaps you will see now the importance of your everyday life, [every one of] your thoughts, your actions, your speech. Because all these things are built into form on the higher ether or the etheric plane, you are your own creator. You create the conditions in your home. However difficult your life may be, you will have the power to create beauty in your home, even if it is only in your own room.’

With love - Aquarius​

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.