Psychics / Mediums / Clairvoyants

Discussion in 'The Coffee House' started by assek, Oct 28, 2010.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. assek

assek Well-Known Member

im sorry if this is in the wrong thread !

what are your opinions about these? do you believe them ?
    Last edited by a moderator: Oct 29, 2010
  2. assek

assek Well-Known Member

how do i edit this post ?
  3. aoeu

aoeu Well-Known Member

You can only edit for an hour.

I'm highly skeptical of psychics... Chances are good their readings of you only reflect what you want to happen, or fear happening. Read up on cold reading to find out more. Good ones can be very convincing, though.

Listen, fate probably isn't going to intervene and save your life. YOU need to do what you can to break free of your father if he's causing problems with your life.
    Last edited by a moderator: Oct 28, 2010
  4. plates

plates Well-Known Member

I don't trust people are out there saying they are terms of advertising it loudly and charging and an extortionate fee for highly likely bullshit. There are a lot of people out there to exploit people who are very vulnerable. Nor do I believe in a predetermined, unchangable destiny.

That said, I'm beginning to listen to my experiences (coming from a trustworthy place rather than 'noise') rather than ignore them; I've been told to be extremely intuitive (as well as 'psychic' by my ex, who was a skeptic too but fascinated with me and all this, and an 'empath' by my first therapist who I saw for one year). I do see/experience things very often which have great significance and happen to be very accurate in the moment, or months down the line.
    Last edited by a moderator: Oct 30, 2010
  5. effervescentpsyche

effervescentpsyche Well-Known Member

I believe there are people who are really good at reading people. Kind of like the show Mentalist or Psych. They can just really read people and tell a lot about them just by looking at them and they can read your expression to tell what to say and when they are going in the wrong direction or the right direction.

I will only believe in psychics if they do this one guys challange. He was on the news once and offered 1 million dollars for all the leading psyhics to take his test to prove that they are the real deal...all of them declined.
  6. Witty_Sarcasm

Witty_Sarcasm Writer, Musician, Fun Lover, Magic Maker

Yeah, I do believe that some people have an extra sense.
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.