Discussion in 'Help Me! I Need to Talk to Someone.' started by Hybrid Theory, Nov 26, 2012.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Hybrid Theory

Hybrid Theory Active Member

I'm really scared. Last night I think I had a psychotic episode.

It started with me hearing a buzzing noise which kept getting louder and louder until I couldn't even hold a conversation cause I couldn't hear anything else. My thoughts were randomly coming and going mid thought and I couldn't concentrate on anything. Suddenly I started to believe I had just pissed my pants and I could feel it running down my legs along with hearing it dripping on the carpet but when I looked down I couldn't see anything on the floor. I was really paranoid about everything and I felt totally empty. After my friends left I went upstairs to my room, I kept hearing people calling my name and seeing people in my bed and they were talking to me.

What happened to me? I was so scared today when I woke up and remembered everything. Was it a psychotic episode? (I'm bipolar btw)
  2. total eclipse

total eclipse SF Friend Staff Alumni

Only your doctor who knows your history hun can tell you what that was. Call your doctor and make an appt ok as soon as possible
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.