Psychosis

Discussion in 'Welcome' started by Psychosis, Dec 27, 2015.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Psychosis

Psychosis New Member

I wrote this...
    (if anybody understands that tiny song lyric, you're fucking amazing)

I seriously need help, don't know where to start, don't know what to do. I hate to say this but this forums will be my last attempt at trying to recover or at least get back to 'normal'. Before you step to me telling me that "you care" or you are here to support me, or some bullshit that life is important and do not lose it. I've tried helping myself for months and nothing works. I've tried searching for professional help from things like YMCA and mental institutes but they all involve something I don't like, such as my parents or relatives finding out. Messaging me saying you care or some other shit like that, save it. I've heard it too many times when in reality you've never given a single fuck. This forum is my last attempt at trying to help myself or get help from a professional. So if this fails, fuck my life.

Although this was meant to be posted hours ago I forgot to because of being in the chatbox. I want to thank everybody in the chat at that time for making me realise that this forums was not an absolutely shit idea for me to sign up to. <3

2. Zozeebo

Zozeebo Active Member

I'm sorry psychosis :( this makes me sad but beleive people here are very friendly and u will love it so much just speaking to all those kind people will make your day feels amazing they give such great support they made me love my life beleive in myself they listened to me and my boring/annoying problems
    I got this from my own experience i hope u will stay in touch with us
    And plz take care of yourself
    -with love zoz :)

2 people like this.
  3. Psychosis

Psychosis New Member

Yes ive been in the chatbox for hours and for the first time ever i actually got listened to and a few people actually actively offered much advice as possible <3

2 people like this.
  4. Petal

Petal SF dreamer Staff Alumni SF Supporter

Welcome to SF, glad you are liking it here already, we're glad to have you on board.

2 people like this.
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.