Psychotic and ill again

Discussion in 'Suicidal Thoughts and Feelings' started by afraidoflife, May 31, 2012.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. afraidoflife

afraidoflife Active Member

ok so im hearing voices, being stressed out and psychotic again. i've been on like 10 different meds they dont work. i will quit taking them today, im the same on them as im without. I keep losing consiousness with the medicines, im in and out all the time. My heart is pumping and im very anxious, swetty hands havent slept all night. this paranoid schizophrenia is going to bring me down soon. i cant hold out much longer

2. windlepoons

windlepoons Well-Known Member

Can you go to Drs or ER, and get some advice? I know meds can take a while to kick in. How long have you given them?

3. jimk

jimk Staff Alumni

Hi afraid offline without the meds. The schizophrenia is going to run wild.. Psychosis,voices and hallucinations.. Have been there, done that myself...better to call doc or go to ER and try again.. Letting it run wild and alone will not be good at all.

4. pickwithaustin

pickwithaustin Staff Alumni

You have to let the doctor stop or change the medications, you can't do that on your own. Most of these meds take time to show improvement. Others are wrong for you and need switching. It's a long slow process toward wellness.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.