Psychotic break - don't know where this goes

Status
Not open for further replies.

Angie

Safety & Support
SF Supporter
@JmpMster @Freya please move this if I am in wrong spot.

About an hour ago after a fairly normal day I began to believe I was melting and that I was full of death and worms. I can feel the worms wriggling.

Not sure where this comes from or what to do, I've texted tdoc and emailed pdoc

Anybody got anything on how to fix a break from reality?

Help is most appreciated.

Petal

~*Mod Extraordinaire*~
Staff Alumni
SF Supporter
Hi @Angie

Have you started on any new medication?

I am so sorry you are going through this, well done for the quick thinking and contacting the professionals.

Are you feeling any better now than an hour ago? Hugs, we're here for you.

1964dodge

Has a frog in the family
Safety & Support
SF Supporter
@JmpMster @Freya please move this if I am in wrong spot.

About an hour ago after a fairly normal day I began to believe I was melting and that I was full of death and worms. I can feel the worms wriggling.

Not sure where this comes from or what to do, I've texted tdoc and emailed pdoc

Anybody got anything on how to fix a break from reality?

Help is most appreciated.
i'm sorry but I can't help with that but you can talk to me if you need to I hope this passes soon please let us know we care about you

1964dodge

Has a frog in the family
Safety & Support
SF Supporter
Waiting on pdoc to answer email. Tdoc says doesn't know what it is and refers to pdoc.

Its not a nice feeling at all, and can lead to unpleasant things.
I wouldn't wait too long if you can't get a solution soon you my want to go to the hospital (obviously don't drive)

Acy

Mama Bear - TLC, Common Sense
Admin
SF Supporter
Angie is there a neighbor or someone who could take you? Or get a taxi (expensive, I know). Hoping you feel better soon! *hugs*

Woowoo

SF Artist
Staff Alumni
SF Supporter
Sorry I've only just seen this @Angie That must be so scary for you. I hope you're doing a bit better today. When you get chance let us know how you are. I'll be thinking of you. Lots of love x

Angie

Safety & Support
SF Supporter
Its morning now, pdoc had me double Seroquel XT hoping this will jolt me into reality.

I am not having the tactile hallucinations, but even more concerning I have decided on a time and method. Tonight I have texted my tdoc and will see what she says.

I have no idea what the next few days will hold.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Please Donate to Help Keep SF Running

Total amount
$70.00
Goal
$255.00