Psychotic episode or not but very dangerous

Discussion in 'Help Me! I Need to Talk to Someone.' started by FireBird, Jan 21, 2009.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. FireBird

FireBird Well-Known Member

Well, the title makes perfect sense! Now I am officially confused. Me confused? That never happens! Now lets get to the point...I think I've mentioned it before but there is a bomb in my neck and I'm scared to death. The FBI or CIA put it there and there is a whole spy team dedicated to me. I am not making any of this up. Yesterday I heard their voices telling me that they will "get" me or "kill" me. They were in the house and probably did something. I know they have cloaking technology and they can go through walls because they are 200 years ahead of us. The spy team is close to me, living in an underground facility that is controlling me. Especially in stores, I actually FEEL them controlling me, I am not moving my arms or legs the brain chip sends signals to the satellite and beams my thoughts down to the underground headquarters and they control my movements and thoughts. I went to the hospital recently (a few days ago) but they didn't accept me even though I am in danger (not suicidal though) because "the cut wasn't deep enough and I read the DSM IV (a book that the psychiatrists use to diagnose)" They didn't give a damn about my safety. In their minds I am faking it for attention. That isn't true so I'm never going back to those liar scums! I hope a lot of those people get fired or sued. I have been diagnosed with schizoaffective disorder but don't agree with that diagnosis because even though the title mentions "psychotic episode" that is what it looks like to an outsider but isn't the case because everything that is happening to me is real. I hear it, feel the nanobots crawling inside my skin to turn me into a robot, see shadows on the walls moving when no one else sees them, aliens are communicating with me as well. Once in the car there were green balls of streaking light and it was constant and sometimes it was in the sky as well. They told me they are going to invade and abduct me because I have "a special purpose" for them. The entire reason why this is happening is because I destroyed the economy by writing it down in the beginning of last year on a website. It all came true. Scary! I get thought insertion all the time. To be honest, everything I see is a weapon to get the things out of me so I can be free! I don't want to die, the gov is putting me through some test to see if I can save mankind by disarming this bomb and preventing world war 3. If it goes off, 300 million will die from the bomb and billions of others due to the war. Many psychics have the same problem, that is who the gov is targeting. I don't know what to do anymore and I don't want any calls to my house because last time I posted on many boards about this, to prove this is no delusion and my internet and phone are bugged, they actually tracked me down and called my house! I don't want that happening again and I'm afraid it is going to be the FBI or the police ready to drag me into a mental hospital for my life time and diagnose me as schizophrenic or schizoaffective which like I said before, I don't believe. I am sane. Maybe just a little neurotic.
  2. cult logic

cult logic Staff Alumni

If you're being serious you need to seek psychiatric help immediately.
  3. mystereo2099

mystereo2099 Well-Known Member

Damn dude that shit's pretty out there. I'm finding it a little hard to believe they could make a bomb powerful enough to kill 300 million people and hide it in your neck. Why're you the special one, why couldn't it be my neck?
  4. physician

physician Well-Known Member

it sounds like help...
  5. wallflower

wallflower Well-Known Member

To be honest: I complain a lot about having schizo-affective disorder, but it's not bad at all. There's worse things to complain about. I have my bad and good days, but it's better to be stable than living on the fringe of life.
    If you are psychotic, then you need to take yourself to the Emergency Room where you are, tell them what's been going on and be friendly and nice so that they don't think you are going to be violent. The most important is to make sure that you remain calm and attempt being stable through all this.
    Nothing is bugged, no one is trying to hurt you, I have been through this too.
    It is hard to be able to make sense of it, sometimes people's stress gets the worst of them. They are studying how people become psychotic, and if you pay attention to the triggers it can help. Please see a doctor immediately, all they do is help you calm down and be more yourself. It's not a big deal, don't freak out about what you're going through- I know that's probably hard for what you are going through. I'm trying to calm myself down, I'm still struggling with depression but I don't hear voices or anything anymore. So, even if you don't think it's 'very dangerous' losing your reign of thoughts will become dangerous. Like the guy who thinks he can fly on lsd, it's kind of similar although the trip won't wear off until you get help.

All the best.
  6. FireBird

Like I said before, I actually went to the hospital and they just sent me home, thinking I will be safe. Bad move, stupid hospital! I am dead. OK maybe not dead but a few times I almost died. The gov was telling me to jump out of a moving car going 60+ mph, luckily I didn't do it. It was scary as heck. The reason why I am "the special one" is because I influenced the economy by writing down predictions in the beginning of 2008 and they almost all became reality. No one believed me that there was going to be the worst recession since the great depression and how low certain stocks were going to fall. In fact I warned my own dad to get out of the stock market as soon as he could but he didn't and now we are suffering because of that. The gov loves me and I love the gov! Not! The gov scares me. The hospital was totally stupid, I waited for over 4 hours just to be sent home. They didn't care that I was cutting on myself, trying to get the nanobots and chips out that control me. I am tired of being controlled by an outside force! In stores I definitely feel like I am being controlled, my arms and legs move on its own. There is an underground FBI/CIA headquarters not far from my house, that is why almost everyday I hear them talking about me. They are sometimes in my house. I want to live but the gov is putting my life and many others in danger. Why would anyone want a bomb in their neck, mystereo2099?
  7. soliloquise

soliloquise Well-Known Member

please go back to the hosp preferably with print outs of this thread. there is no bomb in your neck. you need to see someone here...
  8. midnight08

midnight08 Member

Your defenatly experiencing a psychotic episode
    I went through a similar thing once
    I am disgusted that the hospital turned you away but it doesnt surprise me,they just havnt got the beds or staff to help everyone so they have to prioritize and turn people can thank the government for that.
    Best advice i can give you is to try and stay calm and dont do anything drastic
    Keep your self safe and if its to stressful for you to go back to the hospital get a friend or relative to help you get the help you need.
    best of luck heart goes out to you
  9. soliloquise

if you cannot get the hospital to listen please go to your local social services or a psychiatrist.. this torment can be ended for you with the right meds and help
  10. mystereo2099

mystereo2099 Well-Known Member

Would you believe me if I told you it's all in your mind? I think that's more or less what they'd tell you. Best of luck pulling through it all, some day you'll look back and laugh.

Unfortunately I don't think any single individual is important enough to be monitored 24/7 and bugged w/nanobots and implanted w/secret bombs by the government. During an LSD binge a ways back I started slipping into some pretty deep paranoia. I can relate to the feelings you are experiencing - but in the end I just slapped myself and thought about my life before the experience. When I was a little kid playing, and having fun - there was no government seeking to destroy me or read my mind. Then I figured - if I didn't think it was happening back then and it's happening now it must be in my mind.

Keep pushing through man - btw have you seen the movie "A Beautiful Mind" w/russell crowe? It's very similar to your situation and you might learn something from watching it. I highly recommend it.
  11. FireBird

I've seen "A Beautiful Mind" a million times and my thoughts or hallucinations are no way near what John Nash has seen and heard. I love the gov! Just like him! Everyone should love the gov no matter what! They are your friends, your spy friends! BTW, its one of my favorite movies. Have you seen the episode of Monk that he is in a mental hospital?
  12. midnight08

midnight08 Member

13. sudut

sudut Well-Known Member

Keep posting and let it all out here.
  14. Ignored

Ignored Staff Alumni

I suppose one reason the hospital didn't believe you is that generally people having a psychotic delusion are not aware that it's a delusion, but just accept that it's reality. It seems that you have too much insight for them to take you seriously.
  15. FireBird

Are you saying I am making it up and lying? I am NOT an F-ing liar. Liars burn in Hell. It isn't a delusion, all that is happening to me IS real. The hospital didn't think that all these things were real, they just told me "its not real." I think I know the difference between fantasy and reality. I saw some UFO's today and more shadows and voices. Now the nanobots got into my brain, rotting my brain and then making robot parts to replace it. Its a weird feeling. Things crawling inside your head and face. My pet bird is more delusional than me! He believes he is God and when I tell him he's not God, he actually cries! By the way, tomorrow is the world's cutest bird's birthday. (Jan. 26th) He also expects me to bow to him, and when I don't once again, he cries. I can diagnose him with bipolar 1 with psychotic features because one moment he is in the corner of his cage crying and the next he is overly hyper and manic (maybe a little ADHD in there as well). I bet he is the only bird like this. How adorable.
  16. Øyvind

Øyvind Senior Member

You are extremely psychotic. You need to keep trying with the doctors. You even think your bird thinks he is God!

You need help right away, you're a danger to yourself and others.
  17. soliloquise

i am sorry but if this is for real you really need to be assessed asap. this is NOT real no matter how it may feel and i know that may anger you. please go back to the hosp or see a dr for urgent referal
  18. Ignored

Ignored Staff Alumni

I didn't say you were lying, only that if you go to the hospital and tell them you are hallucinating or having a psychotic episode they will believe you have too much insight for it to be true... one of those weird medical conundrums.
  19. FireBird

I will tell them its a neurotic episode because that is what it is because I am the all knowing all powerful doctor oh wait! That part was a delusion! I realize that much. The reason why I call myself a doctor even know I know I'm not is because I know more than the doctors and they have actually admitted this! Once I went to a psychotic doctor and she thought (when I told her that I am seeing things) I was opening my mind to other dimensions. She also said she was visited by spacemen and talked with them. Now who is the one that is psychotic? I'm just plain neurotic! A lot of patients I know has a lot of medical knowledge, even my own mom does. Sometimes she tells the docs what it is. For example, hundreds of years ago (20 years ago) my mom told the docs that I was autistic. No one believed her. Then they finally did some testing on me and finally they agreed that I am autistic- of course high functioning. Maybe she is a doctor as well. I love patient doctors! (not doctors who are patient, but patients that have the knowledge of a doctor!)That includes myself, my mom, and many people on the boards that I write on! So, everyone's a doctor! (I know its technically a delusion for that one but everything else I say is real because like I said before, I know the difference between reality and fantasy!)
  20. plates

plates Well-Known Member

erm. No. People who are so called ''psychotic'' doesn't mean you're gonna go out and kill other people and how is thinking his pet is God dangerous? :blink: He's talking a lot of sense in a lot of what he says, especially about doctors. Yeah, he sounds like he's gonna hurt himself though, I agree.

Firebird, you see a therapist don't you? Have you told him/her about all this. And those A+E people turning you away, they are useless aren't they? I feel angry you were treated so badly.

I can remember you had to do a speech? How did that go? Was that recently?

You sound really really stressed up. Your therapist might be of help and something to calm you down and help all the awful things you're experiencing be less frightening :hug:

yeah. how many times have i experienced this? "you're talking too lucidly for you to be in pain" :rolleyes:
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.