Psychotic , paranoid and in need of help

Discussion in 'Suicidal Thoughts and Feelings' started by Sleek220, Feb 11, 2011.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Sleek220

Sleek220 Banned Member

I am not sure how this forum can help me therefore.

2. Sadeyes

Sadeyes Staff Alumni

No matter what the cause, most ppl have similar feelings and experiences...sharing what is going on for you and making connections with others can help you see that you are not alone...being understood and understanding others is so very valuable...J

3. Sleek220

Sleek220 Banned Member

I have been trapped at work by my employer.

4. Dave_N

Dave_N Banned Member

If your life is in danger then call 911. If you feel trapped by your empolyer, then talk to him and maybe reduce your workload?

5. Sleek220

Sleek220 Banned Member

I have been dismissed and am facing a disciplinary. I have no means of managing my finances nor of standing up to the stress of the disciplinary.

6. Sleek220

Sleek220 Banned Member

I am also having to litigate in the employment tribunal on my own.

7. doityourself

doityourself Well-Known Member

If here in the US, you can call your local city and talk to the human resources, they will help you out if youve been discrimated against.

Sorry that happened to you, can you collect on unemployment?

8. Sleek220

Sleek220 Banned Member

That is not the way it works in the UK. For appearances sake there are a lot of 'support' organizations but in actual fact these organizations do very little when you need them.

9. GoldenPsych

GoldenPsych Well-Known Member

Have you contacted the CAB? They are usually quite good with g9iving advice.
    x

10. Sleek220

Sleek220 Banned Member

Yes I have contacted the CAB. But they have proved to be useless as have the police and the IPCC.

11. Sleek220

Sleek220 Banned Member

Please help me. I am about to go off. :i'm sorry:

12. kote

kote Account Closed

im here for you!!! whats on your mind???

13. Sleek220

Sleek220 Banned Member

I have work issues, an ongoing tribunal and disciplinary and am annoyed with the police for not registering my complaint.

14. Sleek220

Sleek220 Banned Member

Does anyone have any advice for me?

15. starryeyed

starryeyed Well-Known Member

What exactly happened in work ,you havent explained any of it .Could you write a longer ,more detailed post so people can help you.Please .no need to feel paranoid on here

16. Sleek220

Sleek220 Banned Member

I was trapped in a disciplinary by my employer and have sued my employers in the employment tribunal.

17. sunshinesblack

sunshinesblack Well-Known Member

what is disciplinary?
    anyway if ur employer is against u just live the place, r u shure sueig him would help u get other jobs , i doubt any other employer would risk
    Im not from UK so sorry not much info abotu whats going on there.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.