Psyical sick feeling

Discussion in 'Suicidal Thoughts and Feelings' started by Deadly, Nov 29, 2014.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Deadly

Deadly Well-Known Member

Hi just wondering if anyone else has what I call that "constant sick feeling" in your stomach ? I have this every day for most of the day. It is not something in my mind but rather something which is psychical. It gnaws away at me. Makes me feel tired and drained. Its only when I sleep or drink it goes away. But always returns sometimes with avengance. Im sure its linked to my depression or anxiety. I just wonder is it only me or do others get this ? Im not on any meds at the moment. Few years ago doc banged me on Mitazapine but I went cold turkey off them as I felt like a walking corpse and when I drank I would throw up. So out went the meds. Anyway stay on Topic Deadly. The above is my q. thanks for reading.

2. Petal

Petal SF dreamer Staff Alumni SF Supporter

Hi there, I suffer with nausea daily. Even well before I started on medications I suffered with this and was prescribed stemetil, it was determined it was caused by anxiety. It sometimes still reappears and will go away if I take vertigon, stemetil or other nausea meds. I think you need to keep an exact diary detailing when it comes on, what you've eaten/drank and mood so you can pin point the problem. Persistent nausea is awful feeling. Feel better soon :hug:

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.