public apology to alison (wildcherry - admin)

Discussion in 'Rants, Musings and Ideas' started by Marathon-Running-Bunny, Jan 10, 2011.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. sorry
    Last edited by a moderator: Jan 10, 2011
  2. ..

nothing.. i am angry with myself over something.. and i am fine now..
  3. Stranger1

Stranger1 Forum Buddy & Antiquities Friend

Wild cherry rocks!! She is very helpfull..
  4. revoltra

revoltra Well-Known Member

I don't personally know her, but she does seem awesome :yay:
  5. WildCherry

WildCherry Staff Member ADMIN

Sorry, I just saw this post. You don't need to apologize, you didn't do anything wrong. :hug:
  6. Dave_N

Dave_N Banned Member

Everyone makes mistakes. It's part of being human. :hug:
  7. When i first registered into the forum, i mistook alison as very arrogant and snobbish.. Now, come to think of it, i should hand the bat to alison and ask her to club me on the head for that kind of misunderstanding. Sorry again! :i'm sorry:
  8. gentlelady

gentlelady Staff Alumni

We all make mistakes at one time or another. It is important to try and not be judgmental of others. Especially in a place like this. We need to support each other as best we can. All we can do is learn from our mistakes and try not to repeat them. I enjoyed our conversation in chat the other day. I hope you have found a place to be comfortable here with us. :hug:
  9. Prof.Bruttenholm

Prof.Bruttenholm Well-Known Member

You hardly follow your own rules, you and I engaged in discussions of a greatly more than sexual connotation.

These are the exact rules I am supposed to follow.
    In chat, six points = ban

Abuse of ignore function: 3 pts
    Discrimination (against member / religion / race / disability etc): 3 pts
    Ignoring CMs and staff: 3 pts
    Sexual banter: 3 pts
    Spamming: 3 pts
    Insulting members: 3 pts
    Encouraging self harm (etc): 6 pts
    Encouraging suicide: 6 pts

Chat ban times:
    First - A week's FAO
    Second - A month's FAO
    Third - Permanent FAO

I was given six points, meaning only one weeks ban. Yet you receive no points for sexual banter? Award me another 3 if you want but only after you've given yourself 3 as well.
    Though I don't expect you to do such a thing, to be honest, I expect you not to respond to this message at all and simply ignore me.

You can claim I abused the ignore function yet I cleared the entire list so such a claim would be invalid.
    You can claim I encouraged self-harm but my original intentions were to provoke the ire of the individual so that he would respond since he seemed hell bent on killing himself and leaving his children without a father.
    But you don't care, as I said, you'll just ignore this post.
  10. Cute_Angel_Xx

Cute_Angel_Xx Account Closed

I wouldn't be surprised if she did, this disghust me WildCherry is amazing and very helpful just because you dislike her and want to proove everything she's donewrong you don't need to do it public she has the choice of weather she wants to respond to you or not, she was a member like you, you know maybe she wasn't up for responding, or she didn't know how to respond , your only gonna get yourself in to more cr*p for posting this you know? Its horible and rude and everyone Knows WildCheery is the best!!!
  11. PollyAnna

PollyAnna Account Closed

So what about when I apologized to u?Why'd u ignore me,wildcherry?
    Last edited by a moderator: Jan 15, 2011
  12. Cute_Angel_Xx

Cute_Angel_Xx Account Closed

Shhhhhhh!!! This thread deserves to be locked as it was NOT ment to be a negative thread!!!

I know we all love WildCherry sooo much but lay off even though she is more amazing.

CutieWithABooty, tut tut tut, Can't she choose who she wants to talk to you say sorry how is she ment to respond "oh no its fine"? Even though it may not be? lallalaaaalaaa She has a power dun der an den lock this thread!! Or I'll tell my mum!
  13. Prof.Bruttenholm

She can lock it but she can't change the fact she has broken the rules too.

No matter, my life is worthless anyhow. I was so upset I nearly cried and vomited today at work, I was angry and short with my co-workers, but hey, as long as I don't ruin your day, you don't care.
  14. WildCherry

First of all, your life is far from worthless. People (including myself) have tried to reach out to you and be your friend, but you continue to maintain that nobody here cares about you, even though people have tried to go out of their way to prove to you that's not true. I tried to respond to your email last night, but it bounced back with a delivery notification failure.

At one time, encouraging suicide was a 6-point infraction, which would lead to a week's ban. But recently, we had discussed changing this, and we've updated it in the list of infractions. Encouraging someone to kill themselves is now a 12-point infraction, which leads to an automatic month's FAO or UM, depending on the situation.

No matter what your intent was, encouraging someone to kill themselves is wrong. SF is pro-life, and the motto of the site is, "Do no harm, promote no harm."
  15. PollyAnna

PollyAnna Account Closed

And yet again you ignore me.

Hi James bear :)
  16. Prof.Bruttenholm

Then why were the rules not updated before hand?

Also, I am not sure why my email isn't working, it's been buggy for a while now, sorry.

Third, I know none of you actually care. My stress and anxiety has reached the point of physical illness, my only chance at a future is slowly slipping out of my grasp.

Fourth, you made no attempt to inform me of an infraction increase.

Fifth, Hi Cutiewithabooty.

Sixth, I have tried to be friends, Livinginmyownworld; she is insightful, smart and if you ask her, has recently taken steps to be more commonly active outside, something she previously avoided, Cutiewithabooty; is quick-witted and a delight to talk to most of the time, though the delays on response can be frustrating, it does make the initial response all the more enjoyable, even you were fun to talk to, Wildcherry; though it seemed you enjoyed repeating what I said more than continuing the conversation, when I did get you to let something out about yourself I found a person of great interest and intrigue, and a good sense of humor.

Seventh, taking away my ability to PM hurts me, but it is not fair to people like Livinginmyownworld or Cutiewithabooty. Also, while I am an arrogant ass, I have been known to give some good information or advice and denying me PM means denying others the opportunity to hear my advice.

That is my case.
  17. WildCherry

Fourth, you made no attempt to inform me of an infraction increase.

I did actually, I emailed you the day I placed you UM with details about the infraction increase. I realize you didn't get that email, and I don't know whether it was due to your email or mine, because I was having problems with mine last week too. I'm sorry it didn't send though, and instead of continuing this discussion here, I'm going to attempt to email you again.
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.