punishment through a bad trip?

Discussion in 'Self Harm & Substance Abuse' started by corang, Apr 20, 2010.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. corang

corang Well-Known Member

Ive been thinking about taking some dxm and intentionally giving myself a terrifying trip for some reason. I dont know why Id wanna do that maybe its my want to punish myself. Has anyone ever even heard of people doing this with hallucinogenics?

2. total eclipse

total eclipse SF Friend Staff Alumni

No i just heard they use them to get away from reality and it was terrifying for them

3. racecar

racecar Member

It doesn't matter if you've "done the better drug."

I have overdosed on magic mushrooms, and it took so long for me to get over that bad trip I still doubt I even have.

You need to seriously quit EVERYTHING even marijuana and look at yourself hard in the mirror.

4. Concave

Concave Active Member

I've done the dxm thing a few times... down a whole bottle of cough syrup. It was very introspective, and not much fun. I did it to 'punish myself' also and it is not much fun. It can be very bad if you already have suicidal tendencies which I do. It can have some positive affect, but on the whole I didn't enjoy it. I've robo tripped about 4 times, prob a 2nd plateau level a couple of the times. Be very careful!

5. jaydee

jaydee Member

I "robotrip" partly to punish myself sometimes. I find though the trip itself isn't nearly so bad compared to the nausea and feeling of general crappiness. The only way I can get DXM is in a cough syrup with plenty of sorbitol which makes me feel very sick. I can't even write that now without shuddering. The smell of the syrup is enough now to make me gag.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.