Punishment

Discussion in 'Rants, Musings and Ideas' started by LeaveMeAlone, Mar 16, 2007.

1. LeaveMeAlone

LeaveMeAlone Well-Known Member

Would the SF staff and any hurt members all line up against the wall and then take it in turns to give me a good caning please?

I seem to have stirred up some really bad shit, and it's making people fight over nothing, and I'm really sorry to have ever started this. Please just focus your rage where it is due so we can all get back to living in peace very soon.

Thank you.

2. I've seen the threads you created, but I'm not in line to cane you, you are going through a rough time, although you were a bit harsh, I would never hurt you.

Take care Matthew. (LMA if you don't want me using your name, sorry if you don't, it's probably too personal, I apologize in advance if so.)

3. Try not to worry about it. Anyone who treads here is walking among people whose coping ability is almost used up. I suspect that most of here at the SF are at our absolute breaking point emotionally. Anyone who comes here is inter-acting with us when we are at our weakest, when our backs are at the wall. Stress doesn't bring out the best in any of us.

Peace is always better than conflict.....it just takes effort sometimes.

Last edited: Mar 16, 2007