pure revenge

Discussion in 'I Have a Question...' started by Kassy, Nov 25, 2013.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Kassy

Kassy Well-Known Member

My mom always made me look at what a situation/obstacle brings to me and see how it is part of God's plan.
    I always did it, thinking it was better than resenting.
    But not this time.

Because of 3 persons, life does not exist anymore. They took from me what I like the most in life.
    My mom tried to say good thing about them. NO. I did not allow it.

<mod edit - guidelines>
    Last edited by a moderator: Nov 25, 2013
  2. flowers

flowers Senior Member

I am sorry these three people hurt you so much !!
  3. Terry

Terry Antiquities Friend Staff Alumni

I can only say, that seeking revenge eats away at the person involved, thereby hurting no one but themselves.
    I had years of poison in my system because I could not forgive, once I did (though I can never forget) I felt so much better.
  4. Witty_Sarcasm

Witty_Sarcasm Writer, Musician, Fun Lover, Magic Maker

People have hurt me a lot, and sometimes I get so mad at what they do, I feel like I want to get revenge, but then I wonder if the aftermath of that would make things even worse. I usually leave it up to karma to deal with them if they really have been a crappy person.
  5. Kassy

Kassy Well-Known Member

yes, but once I get revenge, the plan is to commit suicide.
    because WORSE already happened
  6. flowers

flowers Senior Member

I am sorry. Sounds like so much pain. I hope you can find a way to get help for some of that pain. I am curious, what kind of revenge are you wanting to seek?
  7. Kassy

Kassy Well-Known Member

I will destroy their career like they destroyed mine: I will create lies and les people know anonymously.
  8. flowers

flowers Senior Member

Kassy, I certainly do hope you will not commit suicide, as you said above. I really do not want that for you. This is an awesome community. No one ever wants to see one of our own here end their life, if you know what I mean.

Do you think that causing harm to other people is the only answer? I have found the very best revenge is to never give up working to get stronger emotionally. Because that way the person will have not been able to take my power away/harm me forever. I will have reclaimed it. And become stronger. What great revenge that is. Because they will have essentially accomplished the opposite of what they set out to do.

Best way I know to become stronger is to reach out irl and get help and even medication. I take a couple of medications and I do get help. So I am not suggesting anything different from what I do.
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.