pure torture

Discussion in 'Rants, Musings and Ideas' started by wastedmylife, Mar 26, 2009.

1. wastedmylife

wastedmylife Well-Known Member

my fetish used to be girls wearing tights and spandex ever since I was a kid, now they are making a comeback and every girl is wearing these things but guess what my dick wont work cuz i have no testosterone in my body

what a nightmare

i was in the grocery store before and i saw about 6 different girls wearing sexy things that would have made me go crazy a year ago and since i was 11years old

every time i see an attractive girl that is a reminder to tell me to put a bullet in my head

guess what I am 29 and i never really have been with a girl b4 and was just coming around to it

what a nightmare my life is pure nightmare,I never even got to experience my drug of being with a sexy girl all turned on by her

there is nothing else in life sex is the only thing that matters when you are a guy and you lose your drive you re dead if you are a girl and lose your looks you might as well be dead but it might be easier on a girl nothing is worse then being a guy and not having a functioning cock, nothing worse pure torture and agony unable to find peace unless a bullet goes in my head and puts me out of my misery

my drug is gone and i never got to experience it

how does one go through life being essentially castrated especially when they began to learn how to really get girls and loved women more then anything and now my gift is gone my gift in my testicles my fucking testicles have shrunk to the size of small grapes yes laugh at me i am a loser but i will be dead soon so the laughter wont matter anymore prehaps i wil go out with a bang

sex is the only thing that matters without it we are useless, i actually used to appreciate women and loved women more then anything and now i am dead and useless

pure absolute torture when i see girls wear these things that would make me go crazy from age 11 to July 26th 2008

2. wastedmylife

wastedmylife Well-Known Member

why did i write this crap, could a moderator delete this thread