purpose of life

Status
Not open for further replies.
I still wonder what is the purpose of life ,money,wealth,peace,or there is still something more to it i am beyong the phase of hating my life tried killing myself but here i am still alive and not sure whts still there no wishes nor any misses of life only wish is to go away peacefully either in my sleep
may be need a friend to tlk any one here

Dave_N

Banned Member
Hi. I've also wondered about what the meaning of life could be? And I suppose that it's different for everyone. We have to find meaning in our own lives. There is definitely more to life than making money and spending money. True happiness comes from within. Find meaning to your life. :hug:

I guess from my perspective, the purpose of life is to be as happy as possible, and to help others.

My life is not so damn happy, but I also know that there are lots of people in the world who have it worse than I do, and that I have the capacity to make a difference.

According to what I've read on the subject, there ingredients of happiness are pretty well known. Health, good relationships, something to do with your time and having your basic material needs met.

peacelovingguy

I guess there are general purposes to life - universal situations that generally lead to you being at peace with yourself as much as others.

There are other purposes though - many really, sometimes its a niche which leads to that sense of purpose. I felt happy brushing up once. Shit job but at least you saw something tangible and some people would say thanks. On the other hand, well paid work made me out of sorts, bored and so on.

You never know bro - you could find a purpose without knowing it and some casual meeting, a thought or idea can lead to purpose or purposes.

One thing is for sure, the pain you've felt from life is an experience that already stands you in some good stead. I'm sure you'd dissuade anyone here from wanting to end their own lives for instance. A lot of people have gone through what your going through and it made them stronger.

Anyhow, for practicalities sake are you getting some good advice/treatment and so on?

Hope you have someone you can talk to but if not or you'd rather just chat here then feel free.

A dyslexic once asked what was the porpoise in life.

Good luck bro or sis.

Yours from England, A. N Idiot.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Please Donate to Help Keep SF Running

Total amount
$70.00
Goal
$255.00