Pushed over the edge

Discussion in 'Help Me! I Need to Talk to Someone.' started by anarulesmenow, Feb 21, 2011.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. anarulesmenow

anarulesmenow Well-Known Member

Ive had a really bad week,I posted earlier this week about how I know that I'm going to end up killing myself soon and Ive just been pushed over the edge. It may sound silly, but sometimes the smallest things are enough. My friend just had an argument with me over something really really stupid and basically said she doesnt want to be friends again. I know it sounds silly but because of the week Ive had I just feel like taking those pills again. My dads just been in the hospital and come back with boxes of painkillers and Im so close to taking them. Me and my friend were very close and if I was feeling like this I would maybe have tried to talk to her about it but obviously I cant now. I just feel pushed over the edge.

2. xXWhateverItTakesXx

xXWhateverItTakesXx Forum Buddy

If your friend has ditched you because of something small, she wasn't really your friend. I know it can be hard, but you just have to move on and find people that really care and won't ditch you, no matter what.

Please keep fighting, you are worth so much and there are loads of people that care :hug: xx

3. anarulesmenow

We were very close though and I want to be friends with her again, Im not sure what to say and Im really feeling fragile. I wasnt going to drink tonight (Im trying to quit) but Ive gone straight back to it. The pills may come next.

4. xXWhateverItTakesXx

If you become friends again, will you end up getting hurt?

If yes, then you have to think, is it worth it? I can understand the fact you were close, but you have to do what is best for YOU. Drinking and taking pills can't be what you really want...

You are number 1, and you can't give up

:hug: xx

5. anarulesmenow

Ive wanted the pills for a while but Ive managed to abstain until now. I think if I had a proper chat with her then I wouldnt end up getting hurt.

6. xXWhateverItTakesXx

Well make sure you can't see these pills, then you have a better chance of not taking any. And if you really want to be friends, take things slowly.

Maybe send her an email saying what it is you want to happen. If she is your true friend, she will make an effort to make things right and hopefully you will be good again :) I know it might not be that easy hun.

7. anarulesmenow

I cant stop thinking about the pills now that I know they are there!
    Thanks though.

8. xXWhateverItTakesXx

Try and think about something else. Watch something funny or different :p

I went to see a move called "Paul" today. It's sooo funny, maybe search for some clips, I bet you will be laughing for ages

9. anarulesmenow

Im meant to be seeing it on Friday. If i get through the night I should be ok. Ive had more to drink though, the more I drink the more I need the pills

10. xXWhateverItTakesXx

Talk to me? Maybe I can help..

11. anarulesmenow

Im not very good at talking about this sorta stuff tbh

12. anarulesmenow

Any idea of what i can say?

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.