Pushed Too Far

Discussion in 'Suicidal Thoughts and Feelings' started by Anam_Cara, Mar 27, 2008.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Anam_Cara

Anam_Cara Well-Known Member

I'm going to end this miserable existence.. the only opportunity i had to get on my feet and be in a mentally "safe" environment has failed. Big surprise there.. my health has declined to the point i can't even barely get out of bed the last 2 days. things keep getting worse, and the hole im in both financially and situation wise keeps getting dug deeper. dont see ANY way out of this now. there ISNT any way out.. my family ignores the fact that i'm PLEADING for help with what i'm going through. their solution is "Get off your pity pott" which i'm so tired of hearing. i can sit and scream and cry for help their reactions are get off my pity pott or to scream back at me and verbally bash me.everyone calls my bluff, or brushes me off.. they seem to think this is a joke and it's NOT.

i'm staring at a bottle of sedatives, and peace is contained within it.
  2. *dilligaf*

*dilligaf* Staff Alumni

i hope letting that out helped a bit?

how are you feeling now?

please stay safe and try talking to us some more :hug:
  3. Bostonensis

Bostonensis Guest

How far is too far. When resources runs out ,I always believd that Mother Nature provides as this Mother Earth is bountiful & has everything we need for all of us. I have proven it many many times. I was evictedf couple times & don't know what to do ,no family around,but Mother always has her own way ,good bad or indifferent. All of us has a place in her heart,no matter how we are,who we are, what we can be. No restrictions,No conditions.

She decides,no one else. resources from Mother Earth is so good ,you neither ask noe plan for it. She shall provide to all of us.
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.