pushed

Discussion in 'Suicidal Thoughts and Feelings' started by aki, Oct 14, 2008.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. aki

aki Well-Known Member

I feel like I'm being pushed into it. I feel like I don't have a choice. I can't run anywhere, I don't know what to do.

2. fromthatshow

fromthatshow Staff Alumni

no one wants you to see you go.
    did something happen?
    big :hug:

3. aki

aki Well-Known Member

a lot of stress and peoples expectations on me. I haven't been sleeping very well. A lot of stuff.

4. fromthatshow

fromthatshow Staff Alumni

Sounds like the expectations are too high if it is making you feel this way. If it's possible to not fulfill some of them, or to drop out of a commitment, do it. Don't feel bad if something is too much for you. We're all human.
    Either way, it sounds like something temporary. You can get through this. We're with you :hug:

5. Hey if you see me around, feel free to talk to me.
    Whats been happening to cause you to feel like this?

Take care, keep smiling.
    Lou.
    x

6. aki

aki Well-Known Member

Thanks a lot for your replies. There's too much to say really, it's hard to express, I know this is all a bit vague. I think I'm going to have to just...I panic a lot. I wish I could stop panicking and actually get things done :blink: you know?
    I really want permission to give up really. I don't think I'm strong enough.

7. Petal

Petal SF dreamer Staff Alumni SF Supporter

Hey,Im here if you need to talk hun :hug:

I hope you feel better today :arms:

8. Stranger1

Stranger1 Forum Buddy & Antiquities Friend

Hey Weirdo,
    One of the first things my therapist taught me is not to expect anything discard that from your vocabulary. The only person you have to answer to is yourself. I don't remember do you see a therapist? They can really help you if you open up to them. They can't say anything without your permission just like the oath a doctor has to take.
    I am sorry to see you struggling with this one. You are usually pretty chipper! I think you can get past this you just need some help to clear that hurdle!! Talk to you later unless you need to PM me then I am here!!~Joseph~

9. aki

aki Well-Known Member

hey thanks everyone :hug: I'm feeling better today. I'm trying to live in the present a bit more and not to jump ahead and worry about the future all the time.
    wow I just love being able to come here and express myself and just have people say nice things and stuff :) so thanks =]

10. cinZamurai

cinZamurai Well-Known Member

Glad you feel a bit better :smile:

I recognize the feelings you had, expectations can make me panic too.
    And living in the present is great but its hard to master. Well worth the practice I would think.

stranger1, discard expectations from your vocabulary?, hm I like that idea, sounds like a challenge :biggrin:

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.