Pushing Him Away

Discussion in 'Suicidal Thoughts and Feelings' started by xsugarskullx, Aug 4, 2014.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. xsugarskullx

xsugarskullx Member

Problems I have within myself push away my boyfriend/best friend. He broke up with me last night and instantly took it back, but it was still too late. He said I need to get professional help and do some self evaluation, saying he cannot handle it anymore, he cannot take the way I talk shit about myself. He even went so far as to say our sex life is shit because of all the stress I cause him. I don't want to break up with him, but I am so paranoid of him leaving me in the future that I can't even focus on whatever good things we have going on now. I know it's going to happen, I can feel it. The one person I have is going to leave because I'm depressed. Without him, there's no hope if me ever being even remotely happy again.

2. total eclipse

total eclipse SF Friend Staff Alumni

Yes there is hope for YOU get therapy ok talk to someone your doctor get something to help you be stronger and healthier mentally so you and your bf have a solid ground to grow on ok hugs

3. Petal

Petal SF dreamer Staff Alumni SF Supporter

Of course there is hope for you. I can't see a reason why not. I think what your boyfriend was trying to say was he wants you to seek help without trying to make you feel bad, are you in a situation that you can get help? The first step would be seeing a doctor and then they can refer you forward if they see the need. Do not give up :)

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.