Pushing the clouds

Discussion in 'Positive Feelings and Motivational Messages' started by ImFine, Aug 5, 2014.

1. ImFine

ImFine Member

I made two posts venting how I feel, and I feel better. I thank all of you involved with this site. Venting to friends and family causes much worry and distress. I am grateful there's a place with like minded people to open up to. I honestly didn't think it would help. I guess I needed to get it out to push the clouds. Though they will come again, I am comforted with knowledge that I can release it. Holding on to angst is the only burden I have anymore. Again, thank you. I am inspired and I am relieved.
  2. total eclipse

total eclipse SF Friend Staff Alumni

Thanks for the update on how you are doing I am glad by talking here or venting it helps you get rid of some of the pain and sadness some
  3. Sawl

Sawl Member

I made the same discovery here today and I'm also surprised that I felt better after venting. I'm glad to hear that you are feeling better.
  4. Witty_Sarcasm

Witty_Sarcasm Writer, Musician, Fun Lover, Magic Maker

Glad that you feel better by posting here. :hug: I feel the same, because family or friends I know offline are less than understanding.
  5. Petal

Petal SF dreamer Staff Alumni SF Supporter

Hello, Imfine. It's awesome that you have felt better after posting here, I hope this site continues to help :hug: