Putting myself out there

Discussion in 'Suicidal Thoughts and Feelings' started by codkid, Dec 10, 2010.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. codkid

codkid Member

Just putting myself out there.

I've had thoughts of suicide for eight years now. I've never tried anything, but I'm going through a stage in my life where I want to share my problems with people so I can help myself become a better person - a healthy, happy person. I've never had an outlet to do so. Yes, I have caring friends and family but I'd feel ashamed to tell them my problems. My ego gets in the way and I wish it didn't. I've had some rough days where I've just wanted to end it, but have always recovered within a day or two. Anyways, I've read some of the suicide letters on here and it makes me extremely sad to read and see that there are so many people suffering just as I have all these years. It's almost surreal to see these letters. It's ghostly to read someones death note. I hope I can be of some help and support to those who really need it on here, and hopefully the community will reach out to me as well in my times of need. Thanks and I look forward to the healing process.

Last edited by a moderator: Dec 10, 2010
  2. Arthur

Arthur Account Closed

Welcome codkid,

Plenty of people here can help you including me concerning your problems, cause a lot of us suffer the same problems.
    You're always welcome to pm me or if you see me in the chatroom come say hello.
    You're not alone to carry this heavy burden.

3. codkid

codkid Member

thanks arthur, your support is much appreciated.

4. CatherineC

CatherineC Staff Alumni

:stars:Hello from me:stars:

5. codkid

codkid Member

haha I like the enthusiasm!

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.