Quality of life...

Discussion in 'Suicidal Thoughts and Feelings' started by mrclean4456, Jan 17, 2008.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. mrclean4456

mrclean4456 Member

Threre is very little for me...and now maybe it's time for it to be over...the pain everyday is most unbearable...

What's the point of living in there is no quality...which there doesn't seem to be....

You see...I had several concussions in my younger days...and now there is a high correlation between concussions and depression and brain damage...

I just don't want to live the rest of a pathetic life incapacitated by brain damage...

does this make sense?...

I'm almost 52...and there is minimal quality to my life...

Why can't the good Lord just call me home?...or have me end it to save any more agony...

Thoughts?

2. Blackness

Blackness Guest

Are you sure you have brain damage? Depression can be caused by alot of reasons?

3. Reki

Reki Well-Known Member

I wish had something useful to tell you, mrclean, but you've experienced far more than I ever have and anything I have to say would probably be a waste of time for you. Still, if you don't already I'd say take up hobbies that require social interaction, get together with people and see how you feel then, sometimes being around friendly faces can help a great deal. If you're all doing some kind of activity and enjoying yourself it may take your mind off of whatever it is that's bothering you.

4. mrclean4456

mrclean4456 Member

yes...I
    m on SS Dis for the damage...and yes, I'm depressed too!

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.