queen rewritten

Discussion in 'Help Me! I Need to Talk to Someone.' started by Carcinogen, Jun 29, 2009.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Carcinogen

Carcinogen Well-Known Member

another pill down the throat
    another pill down the throat
    and another one gone and another one gone
    another one down the throat
    hey! im gonna take you too!
    another pill down the throat!
    yeah yeah yeah yeah YEAH!!!

queen make good songs to adapt to ODing. who'd of thunk it?!

Just one more packet to go and i'll be doooonnnee...almost wish i hadn't started now, but since I have, it's too late, and what has commenced must be finished. And the world will spin ever onwards...

2. reefer madness

reefer madness Account Closed

You should probably go to the hospital.

3. Petal

Petal SF dreamer Staff Alumni SF Supporter

Yes,you should go to the hospital :unsure:

4. LenaLunacy

LenaLunacy Well-Known Member

Please get some medical help. I don't know how many you've taken but it doesn't sound like a healthy amount, any amount isn't a healthy amount. Call an ambulance or get to your local hospital please :hug:

5. Carcinogen

Still 'ere :dry:

6. total eclipse

total eclipse SF Friend Staff Alumni

I hope you are alert enough to call ambulance now as you see many are concerned for you here they don't want to see you do this. Please get help and get back to us and let us know how you are doing

7. Carcinogen

Well basically shortly after I posted my (rather bad) interpretation of that song, I kind of staggered to the hospital. The admission doctor and nurse were a right pair of a***holes which ended in me leaving a note on a box saying "next time check your facts before you call me a liar" and starting to walk out, then a trainee came and convinced me to give it a chance. Ended up on a drip, and got home late this morning. The people on the ward were alright, it was just the admission people who were annoying. So a big thanks to everyone in the hospital but them, and also a big thanks to everyone here for caring and responding.

Anyways, medically I'm pretty much fine, mentally...still working on that.

8. total eclipse

total eclipse SF Friend Staff Alumni

i am glad you stayed despite the idiots in admission I know they can turn you off but you looked after you and doesn't it make them look like idiots.
    Thanks for going to hospital stay well okay

9. LenaLunacy

LenaLunacy Well-Known Member

I am glad you went to the hospital and are still with us :hug:

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.