Queer Counselor

Discussion in 'Rape and Abuse' started by Doxic, Dec 5, 2010.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Doxic

Doxic Member

The LGBT questioning counselor at my school, the guy who helps people questioning sexual orientation and people who are having LGBT-related issues, invited me over to study, and then tried to seduce me. There was unwanted touching, and now I'm never going to trust guys again. I had SERIOUS trust issues before this, and he knew that. He was the first guy I'd talked to or let near me in my life. I feel used and manipulated. I'd been seeing him for months in the professional sense, and he'd advised me to become single...I realize now that he had ulterior motives. And everything he helped me with has turned to CRAP now. My eating disorder has relapsed. And I tried cutting myself again...tried b/c as per my psychologist's orders, I don't have anything sharp enough to cut myself with in my dorm in college. LIFE SUCKS.
  2. Sadeyes

Sadeyes Staff Alumni

Please file a report with the college authorities...they will investigate...if he did this to you, chances are he is doing this to others...this is horrible and I am sorry it happened to you...big hugs, J
  3. Joshuwa

Joshuwa Well-Known Member

the guy is just a creep, be strong and dont let him get to you
    he doesnt deserve your sadness
  4. Doxic

Doxic Member

Thanks. I'm feeling a little better just from getting posts so quick. This site rocks. I think I'm pulling out of today's slump.
  5. Doxic

Doxic Member

And...I'm back into depression... He texted me saying that he just wanted to see if I'm okay and that he's worried about me. Which is his way of getting to me without saying "you better not tell anyone" and thereby providing me evidence. I hate him so much. Because I have no evidence.
  6. Joshuwa

Tell him flat out not to ever text you again, that you're going to file a report against him

Even with no evidence he should still be investigated.
  7. KittyGirl

KittyGirl Well-Known Member

How did he get your number, again?

Don't be afraid of him-- you need to tell people what he's doing to you. It would make NO sense whatsoever if he got away with this! Think of other girls/guys he's possibly done this to... people like him just make me ill.

I don't want to pressure you- so it's completely your choice and what you're comfortable with; but you should go straight to a school administrator and tell them what he's done, and show them that text.
    He needs to be fired and burned at the stake, a.s.a.p!

I'm sorry this happened to you. :sad:
  8. Axiom

Axiom Account Closed

Are you worried about contacting the authorities Doxic? A lack of evidence is by no means a reason to worry about contacting the police.
  9. GreyCat

GreyCat Well-Known Member

Sleazy sneaky liberty taking prick. Report him!!!!!!
  10. Madam Mim

Madam Mim Well-Known Member

Doxic, this is terrible, I feel so sorry for you. This guy has completely abused your trust and is completely abusing his position at the school, and it's completely unacceptable.

You must report him. It makes no difference that you have no evidence, he will be investigated none the less. I think you should either go to your headteacher, or straight to the police. I almost feel that it's your duty because he is probably doing this to other people, and even if nothing actually comes of it, it'll still scare him enough to stop it.

11. foreverforgotten

foreverforgotten Well-Known Member

tell him to leave you alone and if he doesnt
    tell him youll tell the authorities. and do it even still.
  12. Doxic

Doxic Member

I told a friend. She reported him. He's gone. I'm not sure if he's in jail, but he's not here anymore. Thanks for standing by me and helping to convince me to do the right thing. I love the people on here. <3
  13. GreyCat

GreyCat Well-Known Member

Well done you for doing the right thing.
  14. Joshuwa

I'm glad that creep got what was coming to him
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.