Discussion in 'Family, Friends and Relationships' started by wortelseet, May 13, 2009.

1. wortelseet

wortelseet Member

right so i'm lesbian and well my parents no my whole family knows but not my friends. we moved and i'm in a new school so they do know that i've slept with guy which i did biggest fcking mistake... anyways but sometimes the would say or ask me whether i'm gay and my normal answer is no im not. i'm not boyish a bit girly so perhaps its a vibe i'm juat giving off. thats besides the point i was just wondering if they ask again should i just go out and say it??? btw how on earth does this vibe thing work cause i fit in like a glove but s$till they think im lesbian haha its a bit odd

dont u think it would be alot easier if they could just put a sticker on u at birth saying queer and u wouldnt have to go through this whole flipping proccess
  2. plates

plates Well-Known Member

when i came out, described my relationships and that i was queer my mother cried: NO YOU'RE NOT. queer is a dirty word! (am i queer though????)

nah i relate to a lot of what you said.

once my mother/sister knew i had a girlfriend but was attracted to men too they automatically assumed i was bisexual. i've given up caring what they think, personally.

do the people around ask you a lot?
    Last edited by a moderator: May 13, 2009
  3. wortelseet

wortelseet Member

yeah sorta they would make a comment every now and then, then sumone will think a bit further and ask, but i swear the next time they ask i'm gonna act completley serious and say yes then make a joke out of it so they can just shut up thruthfully i dont mind people knowing its just my last year at school and the kids are a bit close minded so i just avoiding any awkardness
    and just like u i would also have an attration to guys but thas were it ends dont want anything else and they konw i have met alot of good guy friends in this way
  4. The Scream

The Scream Well-Known Member

hehe... i used to get those questions too... back when i was in the closet...
    now i've come out, they keep asking me whether im "still" bisexual lol... now they keep telling me i sound a bit heterosexual :huh:

i think they might ask you because of the subjects you mostly may talk about...
    when i was in the closet, i'd almost never talk, and when i did, it was mostly about girls...

i hated that question, 'cause i was in denial, so i decided to talk more about guys so they would stop asking...
    and they did...

but a few years later, sexuality started playing a bigger role, and the attraction i felt towards girls became stronger and i was tired of denying it to myself and others so at age 16 i came out...

and if it wasn't for my best friend being lesbian, i doubt they would have believed it...
    they still can't believe it xD
    but i am bisexual, and i like girls more than guys...