Query

Discussion in 'Suicidal Thoughts and Feelings' started by thebaronspell, Nov 30, 2010.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. thebaronspell

thebaronspell Well-Known Member

Was it daft of me to announce my joy at being single for however long it's been now because it has been old news for a while that I'm happy to be single. Somehow I've concluded that my friends think I'm gay or something because they have subjected me for a course of light abuse where as my other single friends receive none and they've been single for much longer.

It wouldn't be something I'd discuss with them either asking them why they think it's a laughing matter that I'm single. Like previous threads of mine I'm not the type of person people will take seriously so anything sounds petty to everybody else.

Anyway I don't plan on living my life with somebody else either as I don't want nobody else catching my loseresqe fever.

2. may71

may71 Well-Known Member

it could be that someone would be much worse off without you than much worse off with you.

3. thebaronspell

thebaronspell Well-Known Member

Momentous as it sounds the life and times of thebaronspell won't be depicted by the masses or shall it be shared with by another life form i'e woman.

Say that again to me tomorrow..../

X

4. may71

may71 Well-Known Member

the only way that good things can happen is to first believe that they can.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.