Question 1

Discussion in 'I Have a Question...' started by Roo Roo, Jul 31, 2009.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Roo Roo

Roo Roo Active Member

My other question is how feminine is too feminine for a straight guy, I know its a weird question. The reason I ask is because I seem to be very feminine but I am straight, I love anything to do with romance, I hate sport, I love cute things, my favorite color is purple, I still sleep with a teddy bear... I could go on and on but its a little embarrassing.

The worst part is that I look nothing like you would expect me to with those inner qualities, 6'3'', lots of chest and facial hair and I look like I am 25 even though I am 19.

Thoughts?

2. Ben121

Ben121 Active Member

Its fine to be has feminine has you like I would say.

I know of a guy that looks really feminine. At first I thought he might be gay. But has soon has you have one conversation with him you realise that he is not.

I myself am not the most masculine man you could ever meet.
    I am only a small guy and look much much younger then I am and probably act it has well.

I also know of a guy a little younger then yourself who still sleeps with a teddy bear. There is nothing wrong with any of this things. None of this things are anything to be embarrassed about. I have cuddled up to my pillow at night plenty of times for comfort. If I had a teddy bear I would had probably used that instead.

You know the two guys I just told you about I actually respect moor cos none of them really care what other ppl think. They both seem very happy with who they are.

Its better to be hated for what you are then loved for what you are not an all that.

3. Stranger1

Stranger1 Forum Buddy & Antiquities Friend

I think you are just a sensitive maybe a pacifist guy..There is nothing to be ashamed about.. I'm 6'2" 297 lbs. and am considered a sensitive guy.. I prefer to hang out with women and I am not into sports.. This doesn't mean I am gay.. I just find women to be more intelligent and you don't have to deal with all that macho bullshit..Just be yourself...

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.