Question about drugs

Status
Not open for further replies.
Hi all. First of all I'm not thinking about suicide. I have a lot of issues with life that's really stressing me out. Sometimes the stress makes me feel like exploding. I really need some drugs/sedatives that'll induce unconsciousness in me, I need these drugs to calm me down when my stress is on the brink of exploding. I stumbled onto this forum as I was searching on google for information about these drugs. I know this is a suicide forum, but I'm not suicidal and was hoping people here might have expertise with these drugs.

<mod edit - guidelines> I'm not thinking about using this for suicide, I just need things to calm me down and I've tried ordinary sedatives from my doctor but they don't do anything. I believe I need a combination of drugs to knock me out unconscious when my stress hits, as the stuff my doctor gave me keeps me conscious and has no effect.

Thanks for any help!

Last edited by a moderator:

JmpMster

Owner Emeritus
There is no possible combination of drugs that have that as an intended effect that are in any way safe. Your dr can prescribe something far stronger than any over the medication and no Dr will prescribe anything that induces unconsciousness - that is past being a sedative and is in the realm of anesthesia. Discussions of drugs combinations that had that effect would not be allowed here as it would be far too dangerous and only result by using very differently than labeled.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Please Donate to Help Keep SF Running

Total amount
$70.00
Goal
$255.00