Question about suicide

Discussion in 'Suicidal Thoughts and Feelings' started by asdf212, Jul 19, 2007.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. asdf212

asdf212 New Member

Ok,

so I have a question about suicide. Would a <mod edit-gentlelady-methods> do the job? I have been thinking about buying a <mod edit-gentlelady-methods> but theres a pretty serious recoil on those and Im afraid of missing. Im just not sure how powerful a <mod edit-gentlelady-methods>really is and if it would do the job...?

Also, what would you guys <mod edit-gentlelady-asking for suicide help>

Last edited by a moderator: Jul 19, 2007
  2. gentlelady

gentlelady Staff Alumni

As this is a pro-life forum we will not provide you with any help in suiciding. What we can do is support you in the quest to stay alive. Why don't you give us a try and tell us what has you to this point in your life?

3. Blackness

Blackness Guest

hmm sounds like you talking about the powerful type a thing.
    sorry this site isnt able to help. We're here to listen to your problems if you think it wouls help.

Pm me if you liek.

4. LonelyTraveler

LonelyTraveler Well-Known Member

A question deserves an honest answer. Yes, this may be a pro-life forum, but there are those of us who are a bit more grounded in reality and are willing to help. I cannot encourage suicide, however I will not dissuade against it either. It is a choice, a personal choice. We are all here to help, each in his or her own way.

5. ybt

ybt Guest

Thank you.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.