1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

Question about suicide

Discussion in 'Suicidal Thoughts and Feelings' started by asdf212, Jul 19, 2007.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. asdf212

asdf212 New Member

Ok,

so I have a question about suicide. Would a <mod edit-gentlelady-methods> do the job? I have been thinking about buying a <mod edit-gentlelady-methods> but theres a pretty serious recoil on those and Im afraid of missing. Im just not sure how powerful a <mod edit-gentlelady-methods>really is and if it would do the job...?

Also, what would you guys <mod edit-gentlelady-asking for suicide help>

Last edited by a moderator: Jul 19, 2007
  2. gentlelady

gentlelady Staff Alumni

As this is a pro-life forum we will not provide you with any help in suiciding. What we can do is support you in the quest to stay alive. Why don't you give us a try and tell us what has you to this point in your life?

3. Blackness

Blackness Guest

hmm sounds like you talking about the powerful type a thing.
    sorry this site isnt able to help. We're here to listen to your problems if you think it wouls help.

Pm me if you liek.

4. LonelyTraveler

LonelyTraveler Well-Known Member

A question deserves an honest answer. Yes, this may be a pro-life forum, but there are those of us who are a bit more grounded in reality and are willing to help. I cannot encourage suicide, however I will not dissuade against it either. It is a choice, a personal choice. We are all here to help, each in his or her own way.

5. ybt

ybt Guest

Thank you.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.