Question for you all

Discussion in 'Self Harm & Substance Abuse' started by BrokenPieces, Nov 28, 2006.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. BrokenPieces

BrokenPieces Well-Known Member

okay, my boyfriends best friend, as said he has been clean from Coke for sometime now...

but it makes me wonder that he isn't because everything time we see him, he looks like hes peachy all the time... and nothing is wrong... i am wondering if he might still be using the drug...

anyone know of any signs or withdrawal signs to look for???
  2. left behind

left behind Guest

when i stopped using i became withdrawn, irratble, shakey and kept trying to start arguments with friends and family
  3. BrokenPieces

i just dont understand how someone would be so dependant on something be so calm without it...

you know what i mean?
  4. Bette

Bette Guest

Broken, there's of course withdrawl from coke, but you said he kicked some time ago.

There would be no withdrawl symptoms if he kicked awhile ago. I hear ya though on the upbeat, peachy thing. I mean maybe that's just his personality.

You could be dependant on something and go without after you kick and get some time in. If it's crack that another story. Powder coke no matter weather he shot it or not ain't nothing like that crack. THAT now I could see him having a hard time beating it. Not that coke is easy to combat, but it can be done.

Pay attention to not what he says, but what he does.
  5. BrokenPieces

I have to say, even tho i have just met the guy, i know something else is wrong. and i know its sad to say, but even tho he kicked it awhile ago, he should be still going thru some withdrawal symptoms at least...

that is what i think anyways, and i dont know how he acts half the time, but i know that right now it doesnt seem right if anything...
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.