Question regarding bisexual encounter

Walker

Admin
SF Social Media
SF Author
SF Supporter
The following post was submitted to the staff area then edited for clarity:

Two boys. They have known each other for about 1 year. They were in bed 4 times, 3 times till morning. One boy like this guy very much. But another guy ...
This first guy tried to meet with him and he was saying that he can very often. On the other hand he told about he's family that he is sad because it's a secret.
But the first guy blocked this second guy because he didn't want to meet. He was acting strange. But I think that he loves him. So the problem is that this first guy doesn't know what to do. He called him after 7 days and he said "I don't have time right now".

What do you think about this situation. If you want to ask more about this then go ahead.

Sorry for my poor English.

Auri

🎸🎶Metal Star🎵🥁
Safety & Support
SF Supporter
I am not sure to understand the story very well, but it certainly would require good communication between the two boys. Telling how they feel about this, being honest. If one guy is clearly avoiding the other one, it may be the sign that he isn't interested, but if you say he loves him... He may struggle with opening up or accepting the fact that he's attracted to a guy. They should have a good talk at least. :)

Walker

Admin
SF Social Media
SF Author
SF Supporter
@bartek1648

I think that spending the night together doesn't always mean the same things to people. Sometimes it gets taken differently by one person than another, you know?
If one of these guys is saying he's not got time for the other then he's nothing seeming to be that into him, right? But we're not there so we can't really know for sure.
Is one of these guys you?

@bartek1648
Is one of these guys you?
Yes. But this history was changed by Walker. I think, i love him. I blocked him because i tried to meet with him. But he always told that can't. He's learning or something like that. But from the other hand he told me something that only his best friend knows. Idk he looked at me in that way. IDK. But i called him after i blocked him. He asked what i want beacuse he's learning and if it is important. I said that idk if it is important. So he told me to write on fb. But i didn't write anything.

Auri

🎸🎶Metal Star🎵🥁
Safety & Support
SF Supporter
Yes. But this history was changed by Walker. I think, i love him. I blocked him because i tried to meet with him. But he always told that can't. He's learning or something like that. But from the other hand he told me something that only his best friend knows. Idk he looked at me in that way. IDK. But i called him after i blocked him. He asked what i want beacuse he's learning and if it is important. I said that idk if it is important. So he told me to write on fb. But i didn't write anything.
If it feels important to you, it's best if you meet to talk :)

Please Donate to Help Keep SF Running

Total amount
$145.00
Goal
$255.00